OREGON STATE Jordan IX PE

Saw pictures of these online but didn't see a thread in here. I guess these were made during the same time as the Oregon IX's and both were supposed to coincide with the Civil War.

Even though in the pics the upper looks white, it's supposedly an off-white sail color.

From what I hear, there are 3-4 times LESS amount of these made than the Oregons. IMO, these are better than the plain, mechanized/robotic look of the Oregons.

air-jordan-9-oregon-ducks.jpg

air-jordan-9-oregon-state-pe.jpg

air-jordan-9-oregon-state-player-exclusive.jpg

air-jordan-9-oregon-state-02.jpg

air-jordan-9-oregon-beaver-pe.jpg

From what I was told by the designer who did the Oregon BCS championship 9's, he felt that since he made Oregon IX, it wouldn't be right if he didn't do an OS mockup in the IX. No one at OSU got a pair from what I recall. These were only made for the designer and a few others....

Originally Posted by TakedownKid

From what I was told by the designer who did the Oregon BCS championship 9's, he felt that since he made Oregon IX, it wouldn't be right if he didn't do an OS mockup in the IX. No one at OSU got a pair from what I recall. These were only made for the designer and a few others....

So you know Jaison, huh? If he was the one who told you that nobody at OSU got a pair, he should know better.... because all the football players and staff got them.

Originally Posted by NikeShoeHead

So you know Jaison, huh? If he was the one who told you that nobody at OSU got a pair, he should know better.... because all the football players and staff got them.
Definitely know people have their pairs.
wink.gif

Maybe you heard wrong, but that's complete fable if "he" really said only designers got a pair.

Players (and I think some equipment staff/coaches) most definitely got pairs.

Back
Top Bottom