Original Air Jordan VI White/ InfraRed Black vs Air Jordan 6 Retro White/ VarsityRed Black

Originally Posted by holler mcdollar

Originally Posted by El Bro

Still a pass for me. No Nike Air, No Care. More for you guys.
smile.gif

so in other words you're never going to buy another air jordan retro again? 
laugh.gif

"nike air" is a thing of the past... get used to it.

lol, isn't the whole concept of the 6's a thing of the past.
tongue.gif

I love how the white red are looking, but I have to agree with Beasley151 white/maroon's would be hot right about now.... Not saying I wont get those White and Reds only if the Navy bases gets them... I got the White 9's for 119... White 1's for 100.

Both shoes are hot! I wish I could own a pair of OGs and those pictured are fire! I will mos def be copping the varsity reds! Im glad they werent messed up by JB! RD anyone?

I think most people like the infrared just for nostalgia's sake. But honestly, they are a flourescent light red almost 80's neon-like. If the Varsity Red's came out first and the Infrared's were the retro's, people would be clowning and bashing the Infrared's all over the place.

I have compared my DS 2010 Varsity Red's to my DS 1991 Black/Infrared's and although I like both, the VR's look better to me. People always hate change.

i too like infra better. but then again i like bright colors. kinda depends on the shoe to be honest. regardless, i am still going to cop. at first i was unsure, but now after seeing the pics, I like em more than i thought

varisity red almost looks maroon compaired to the infrared, thats nuts. it's so dark. i pick infra!

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

jb is progressing. (compared tov retros of recent years)

copped. x2
pimp.gif

How has the 6 progressed? It has been pretty consistent.

I don't get why people complain over varsity red or infrared....no one is going to go up to your sneaker and say "hey your sneaker has varsity red not infrared". Most people copping the shoe probably don't even know the difference.

Back
Top Bottom