Original Air Jordan VI White/ InfraRed Black vs Air Jordan 6 Retro White/ VarsityRed Black

laugh.gif
@ buying shoes and then talking #$## about them while wearing them. Way to go. You 're a winner.

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Originally Posted by mikecabrera

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

laugh.gif
@ buying shoes and then talking #$## about them while wearing them. Way to go. You 're a winner.
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I see that a whole lot on NT. Cracks me up and makes me mad at the same time.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

solezprogression wrote:
I'll take varsity red over infrared on any shoe any day. Even VI's

I second that.   
http://originaldc.files.w...max-90-infrared-qs-1.jpg src="http://originaldc.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/nike-air-max-90-infrared-qs-1.jpg" width=631 height=555>

ya frontin' HARD
laugh.gif

NO I AINT. thats for sure.

I really dont care for the Infrared AM90s.

laugh.gif

That wasn't your statement. The sneakers are decent, and I judge them on their own, but they sure as hell aren't infrareds or close in quality. They're like Oreos to me, a totally different sneaker.Plus it's $150, that's not going to hurt me.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

laugh.gif

That wasn't your statement. The sneakers are decent, and I judge them on their own, but they sure as hell aren't infrareds or close in quality. They're like Oreos to me, a totally different sneaker.Plus it's $150, that's not going to hurt me.
Y'all serious have some problems when you sit there and pick at a shoe that is different from the OG. It's not the OG, get over it. It's not durabuck, and it's not Infrared. The quality will never be the same as the OG. How do you remember the quality on the OG? You were probably in the age range of 5-12. Did you really know what quality was back then? Quality to me when I was that young was lasting a whole school year. If it didn't, then fail. I remember getting the Infrared VI's as a kid. I tore a pair up in 6 months. So I don't think the quality on them were THAT good if you look at it that way. Moved on to the White/Maroon VI's after. Those lasted through the summer and the beginning of the school year. Knowing JB cut corners on retros infuriates me. But at the same time, from a business standpoint, it is a smart move. JB has changed, we all know that. If you like it you like it. If you don't, then you don't. But seriously, why buy something that you bash? I don't buy every release JB puts out. If I don't like them, I don't like them. I save my money and move on. There are a lot of Jordans I think are ugly but people like. I don't buy into the hype. If you can't stay true to yourself, who can you stay true to?

I've said it a million times. I'd rather have Varsity Red over Infrared any day. If you don't like these so much, then save your money and find a nice pair of OG's or 01 retros someone took care of. Why waste your money on something that is inferior to you? Y'all some real women up in here...

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

laugh.gif

Y'all serious have some problems when you sit there and pick at a shoe that is different from the OG. It's not the OG, get over it. It's not durabuck, and it's not Infrared. The quality will never be the same as the OG. How do you remember the quality on the OG? You were probably in the age range of 5-12. Did you really know what quality was back then? Quality to me when I was that young was lasting a whole school year. If it didn't, then fail. I remember getting the Infrared VI's as a kid. I tore a pair up in 6 months. So I don't think the quality on them were THAT good if you look at it that way. Moved on to the White/Maroon VI's after. Those lasted through the summer and the beginning of the school year. Knowing JB cut corners on retros infuriates me. But at the same time, from a business standpoint, it is a smart move. JB has changed, we all know that. If you like it you like it. If you don't, then you don't. But seriously, why buy something that you bash? I don't buy every release JB puts out. If I don't like them, I don't like them. I save my money and move on. There are a lot of Jordans I think are ugly but people like. I don't buy into the hype. If you can't stay true to yourself, who can you stay true to?

I've said it a million times. I'd rather have Varsity Red over Infrared any day. If you don't like these so much, then save your money and find a nice pair of OG's or 01 retros someone took care of. Why waste your money on something that is inferior to you? Y'all some real women up in here...

No, the women are the ones who actually get upset, over peoples opinions and what they choose to spend THEIR money on, as if me spending MY money affects them. As if me talking about a sneaker affects them. As if they work for Nike or designed them. That's real female %@##. I'm offending you for talking about the sneakers? Then why do you care? I have $150 to burn, maybe you don't. My bills are paid, my house is paid for, and my car. So why do you care what I choose to spend my money on? And we're sneakerheads, we're supposed to pick sneakers apart, at least some of us are. I think some of you are just hypebeast and it's the in thing for you to do at the moment. If you're in to basketball or played, you should be able to tell the difference in a 1-3-1 zone and a 2-3. Why, because you were to basketball. Some of you must think a sneakerhead is just buying a bunch of sneakers or having a big collection. Everyone buys sneakers, 60 year old women buy sneakers, not everyone is a sneakerhead.

laugh.gif

No, the women are the ones who actually get upset, over peoples opinions and what they choose to spend THEIR money on, as if me spending MY money affects them. As if me talking about a sneaker affects them. As if they work for Nike or designed them. That's real female %@##. I'm offending you for talking about the sneakers? Then why do you care? I have $150 to burn, maybe you don't. My bills are paid, my house is paid for, and my car. So why do you care what I choose to spend my money on? And we're sneakerheads, we're supposed to pick sneakers apart, at least some of us are. I think some of you are just hypebeast and it's the in thing for you to do at the moment. If you're in to basketball or played, you should be able to tell the difference in a 1-3-1 zone and a 2-3. Why, because you were to basketball. Some of you must think a sneakerhead is just buying a bunch of sneakers or having a big collection. Everyone buys sneakers, 60 year old women buy sneakers, not everyone is a sneakerhead.
I don't get upset at anyone's comments here. It's a forum about sneakers. I have a hard time explaining it to people that aren't into J's, and when I do, people end up laughing at comments, especially ones like yours. It's annoying to read a post about the White/Infrared and White/Varsity Red comparison and to have to sift through the garbage about the Black/Varsity Reds. It also doesn't bother me what you do. It was a nice little note to check yourself. You make yourself sound very unintelligent when you proceed to bash a shoe like it's the Anti-Christ and then go on to say you bought them. I'm very glad we are fortunate enough to be able to purchase $150 sneakers. I am also glad you are able to be prosperous during this troubled economic time. I could care less where you spend your money. I'm just saying it sounds more reasonable to save your hard earned money spent on shoes you don't like, and to put it towards some that you do. You'd obviously be much much much more happier with an OG or 01 retros, wouldn't you?  And if you think I'm a hypebeast, you are definitely mistaken. I'm actually glad I don't fall into the demographic known as a "sneakerhead." It's people like you that glorify this term that feed the hypebeast. I'm an avid collector. I'll leave it at that.

Smarten up son...

And now back on topic, I can't wait to cop 2-3 pairs of these White/Varsity Reds. They are a beautiful colorway.

laugh.gif

I don't get upset at anyone's comments here. It's a forum about sneakers. I have a hard time explaining it to people that aren't into J's, and when I do, people end up laughing at comments, especially ones like yours. It's annoying to read a post about the White/Infrared and White/Varsity Red comparison and to have to sift through the garbage about the Black/Varsity Reds. It also doesn't bother me what you do. It was a nice little note to check yourself. You make yourself sound very unintelligent when you proceed to bash a shoe like it's the Anti-Christ and then go on to say you bought them. I'm very glad we are fortunate enough to be able to purchase $150 sneakers. I am also glad you are able to be prosperous during this troubled economic time. I could care less where you spend your money. I'm just saying it sounds more reasonable to save your hard earned money spent on shoes you don't like, and to put it towards some that you do. You'd obviously be much much much more happier with an OG or 01 retros, wouldn't you?  And if you think I'm a hypebeast, you are definitely mistaken. I'm actually glad I don't fall into the demographic known as a "sneakerhead." It's people like you that glorify this term that feed the hypebeast. I'm an avid collector. I'll leave it at that.

Smarten up son...

And now back on topic, I can't wait to cop 2-3 pairs of these White/Varsity Reds. They are a beautiful colorway.

When have I continued to bash a sneaker? Was I the person who brought up the black/reds? My comments would have been done if it wasn't for you Superman. Did I say I didn't like them? I could have sworn I responded to a comment directed at me. I said they were ok, and I think of them as Oreo's. Maybe you should actually read the prior comments instead of flying in a conversation that didn't involve you in the first place, because it seems like you don't know what you're talking about, and you sure as heck don't know me. But I sort of understand you all get a little sensitive once a month, but I really could care less if my comments annoy you son. Should we all say positive stuff as to not hurt you poor little feelings? Would that make you happy? Annoyed because someone said something negative about a sneaker...lol I suggest you get a life, because you must not have one if you sit and worry about comments on a message board. I have another name that comes to mind when it comes to you, and it sure isn't an avid sneaker collector.

laugh.gif

Smarten up son...

When have I continued to bash a sneaker? Was I the person who brought up the black/reds? My comments would have been done if it wasn't for you Superman. Did I say I didn't like them? I could have sworn I responded to a comment directed at me. I said they were ok, and I think of them as Oreo's. Maybe you should actually read the prior comments instead of flying in a conversation that didn't involve you in the first place, because it seems like you don't know what you're talking about, and you sure as heck don't know me. But I sort of understand you all get a little sensitive once a month, but I really could care less if my comments annoy you son. Should we all say positive stuff as to not hurt you poor little feelings? Would that make you happy? Annoyed because someone said something negative about a sneaker...lol I suggest you get a life, because you must not have one if you sit and worry about comments on a message board. I have another name that comes to mind when it comes to you, and it sure isn't an avid sneaker collector.

That's funny, I coulda sworn I read this...

In fact I do
so
laugh.gif
@speaking from experience
laugh.gif
@you thinking quality is not creasing, JB and Nike really has gotten some of you fooled
laugh.gif
@they haven't cracked after two months, you have such high standards
And I also know how 91 OG's looked and felt, and they sure as heck didn't look like the varsity reds
Funny if you had durabuck you wouldn't have needed to spray them 
eyes.gif

Yep, the bad paint job, painting over top black paint, suede, and back heel counter don't matter at all.
Well, it looks like I refuted your statements 
laugh.gif
I guess that's not bashing. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Bad Paint Job, Painting over top black paint, suede, and back heel counter don't matter at all right?[/color] You contradict yourself a bunch. Stop talking already before you shoe your foot in your mouth even more. Must be your time of the month, you sure gettin' defensive on your own contradictions. You can say what you want, keep it on topic buddy. It is annoying to come into a thread but have it talk about something totally different. Mods, you can delete this pointless banter if you want. Much rather this thread stay on topic. With that said, I'm done responding to you. Like em, love em, hate em, it's your opinion. That I respect. Make sure you aren't contradicting yourself left and right with it though.

Like I said before, smarten up son. Let's keep it on topic.

These are nice but I'll pass once again. I just really prefer Infrared. Yes its that serious to me.

guess i'm in the minority dat'll take the Vreds over the infareds huh? o well cnt wait for em to drop dis is a perfect sumer shoe, cargo shorts+wht vneck+Vred 6's=perfect fit for dem summer cookouts! lol def gotta cop doubles

I feel sorry for them white/varsity reds 6,s up there^^^^^^,from the looks of it there going to get worped and crumbled in a few weeks,hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

It's annoying to come in to a thread and discuss what, sneakers? How old are you again Kanye?

Man is full of contradictions. It's the nature of man. For example your multiple contradictions just in your last post. You constantly crying about staying on topic, while being the cause of it going off topic. That's a contradiction.

You respect peoples opinions? I thought you wanted everyone to post what and how you wanted. Smarten up? I don't think you even know the very definition of the words you use. Smarten up? Instead of the useless post you added to, it would have been done. Smarten up, discussing sneakers is bashing them?

How about I buy you some pads and kleenex to brighten your day?

It's annoying to come in to a thread and discuss what, sneakers? How old are you again Kanye?

Man is full of contradictions. It's the nature of man. For example your multiple contradictions just in your last post. You constantly crying about staying on topic, while being the cause of it going off topic. That's a contradiction.

You respect peoples opinions? I thought you wanted everyone to post what and how you wanted. Smarten up? I don't think you even know the very definition of the words you use. Smarten up? Instead of the useless post you added to, it would have been done. Smarten up, discussing sneakers is bashing them?

http://niketalk.com/topic/201824?page=1

Bicker all you want about how these aren't OG in here. It's been discussed a million times. I think Ninjahood killed that subject in the thread. You know what though, at least he DIDN'T cop them. With all that complaining he did, he a real straight up guy. You got something useful to add in this thread about the White Varsity Reds? What part of it is annoying to read off topic items do you not comprehend? If it takes me 6 or 7 posts, then I guess I'll give you that so you can get it in your thick head. That's why I told the mods to eventually delete these bickering posts.

You obviously didn't read what I said again. Learn to read. Or is that too much to ask from you? Where did I say everything has to go my way? This is a public forum, and in that sense, I respect your opinion. I'm just calling you out on your contradictions. It really makes you look stupid. You talk bad about a shoe, act cynical about how JB isn't giving you what you want (OG materials), and then you still buy them. How you guna bash something and then still buy it? Sounds like you just wanted to fit in because everyone else was coppin them and you didn't want to miss out. The sign of a true hypebeast. I'm glad you exposed yourself today. You really want JB to go and change and give you the OG materials and all that jazz? Why don't you protest and refuse to buy inferior products? Man up or stop ya bloodclot cryin. S T F U and have a nice day.

http://niketalk.com/topic/201824?page=1

Bicker all you want about how these aren't OG in here. It's been discussed a million times. I think Ninjahood killed that subject in the thread. You know what though, at least he DIDN'T cop them. With all that complaining he did, he a real straight up guy. You got something useful to add in this thread about the White Varsity Reds? What part of it is annoying to read off topic items do you not comprehend? If it takes me 6 or 7 posts, then I guess I'll give you that so you can get it in your thick head. That's why I told the mods to eventually delete these bickering posts.

You obviously didn't read what I said again. Learn to read. Or is that too much to ask from you? Where did I say everything has to go my way? This is a public forum, and in that sense, I respect your opinion. I'm just calling you out on your contradictions. It really makes you look stupid. You talk bad about a shoe, act cynical about how JB isn't giving you what you want (OG materials), and then you still buy them. How you guna bash something and then still buy it? Sounds like you just wanted to fit in because everyone else was coppin them and you didn't want to miss out. The sign of a true hypebeast. I'm glad you exposed yourself today. You really want JB to go and change and give you the OG materials and all that jazz? Why don't you protest and refuse to buy inferior products? Man up or stop ya bloodclot cryin. S T F U and have a nice day.

I thought you were going to stop responding kid? I did read that, am I right? Is that considered a contradiction? You want some tissue kid? Why is it you keep typing long winded responses and seem so angry about something you don't care about? What did you prove? What did you expose? You really need a life kid. I already said that I don't look at them like the infrareds. Every person who buys JB or retros has been unhappy or complained about a purchase, but they got them because of nostalgia anyway. To say they are comparable is laughable. They're not. It's like trying to say a Toyota is comparable to a Lexus. Doesn't mean that Toyota is a pretty godo car. They're plenty of Jordan's I don't buy, but thank you for pointing out the obvious. What I would I do to be as smart as you? How can I learn to continue trying to expose contradictions, meanwhile doing the same thing. Can you get that through you thick skull little babbling cry baby?

laugh.gif
@ magic1978. You bought shoes that you don't like but then you criticize others that DO like them. Just be quiet already op. Looks like you're the one that got "cummed" on.

Back
Top Bottom