Original Jordan XIII White/Red/Grey Toe

Originally Posted by jumpman24

I agree 100%... it's as if they forgot their saying, "QUALITY inspired by the greatest player ever" and have moved more towards, quality inspired by the likes of say, Greg Oden? It truly is embarrassing, if only they would take a step back and actually look at the product that we all fell in love with once before and now they are recreating it so poorly. But hey, they're getting theirs. Sorry to beat a dead horse but just my 2 cents.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
true story

I agree 100%... it's as if they forgot their saying, "QUALITY inspired by the greatest player ever" and have moved more towards, quality inspired by the likes of say, Greg Oden? It truly is embarrassing, if only they would take a step back and actually look at the product that we all fell in love with once before and now they are recreating it so poorly. But hey, they're getting theirs. Sorry to beat a dead horse but just my 2 cents.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
true story

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

I love these! They are my grail pair! I had a chance man, many years ago but came up empty.

I had a chance, but listening to people on a specific jordan brand ezboard forum I was told they were fake. No biggie i didn't have much money back then anyway.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

I love these! They are my grail pair! I had a chance man, many years ago but came up empty.

I had a chance, but listening to people on a specific jordan brand ezboard forum I was told they were fake. No biggie i didn't have much money back then anyway.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Never liked these, and judging by the massive bleeding on the pods, these should come boxed with a Tampax.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I Got Love For These Tho...
pimp.gif

Never liked these, and judging by the massive bleeding on the pods, these should come boxed with a Tampax.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I Got Love For These Tho...
pimp.gif

JordanFan04 wrote: Never liked these, and judging by the massive bleeding on the pods, these should come boxed with a Tampax.

LMAO!!!!! Real talk!

JordanFan04 wrote: Never liked these, and judging by the massive bleeding on the pods, these should come boxed with a Tampax.

LMAO!!!!! Real talk!

Originally Posted by jonwin

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
true story

roll.gif

Originally Posted by jonwin

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
true story

roll.gif

Originally Posted by babyJs23

Seriously
laugh.gif
roll.gif
They should add a compartment on the tongue, since it is so dang long anyways, to store the tampon or a maxi-pad in.
laugh.gif

dang lol
i hope theyd know how to fix this by now
hopefully the 2010 white reds dont succumb to this terrible feat

Seriously
laugh.gif
roll.gif
They should add a compartment on the tongue, since it is so dang long anyways, to store the tampon or a maxi-pad in.
laugh.gif

dang lol
i hope theyd know how to fix this by now
hopefully the 2010 white reds dont succumb to this terrible feat

Seriously
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
 Hilarious

Seriously
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
 Hilarious

Am I the only one that wishes that Brand Jordan would give us these in their original form?  At least as a QS!!
The shoes in this pic are fakes

Am I the only one that wishes that Brand Jordan would give us these in their original form?  At least as a QS!!
The shoes in this pic are fakes

Back
Top Bottom