ORIGINS RELIGION WHAT IS WHAT

B909A745-202E-40AD-AC50-1AF6D629D890.jpeg

Since we see what has influenced what, and where it came from, are any of you surprised?

Man you just gave me a lot of reading to dig into. Seeing how new modern religion is puts it's incredible amount of power into a different perspective for me. It's not even that I didn't know before, it's just seeing it all broken down into a single image like that is crazy.

Man you just gave me a lot of reading to dig into. Seeing how new modern religion is puts it's incredible amount of power into a different perspective for me. It's not even that I didn't know before, it's just seeing it all broken down into a single image like that is crazy.
Different Goddess's/Gods, and it shuts down the one singular omni present theory for sure.

Quality post since you forced me to curiously google some ****.

I'm surprised about how many i know but I'm like what the hell is Mississippian religion.

Quality post since you forced me to curiously google some ****.

I'm surprised about how many i know but I'm like what the hell is Mississippian religion.
There are some there that have me wondering deeply as well. :lol:

Knew some of this (obviously I ain't deep diving every religion).

Prepare for the strong push back and potential circular logic used with religious facts for why thats wrong :lol:

I remember watching a documentary a while ago that mentions that Mesopotamian/Assyrian/Babylonian texts stating the great flood(Noah's Ark). That got me thinking how much chunks of history we are missing. Appreciate the post, I love history.

Funny how people celebrate the birthday of a fallen celebrity, saying happy birthday and all. Yet when it comes to belief, ancestral worship, these same people claim atheism.

Back
Top Bottom