ORL @ Cavs - NBAtv Fan Night - 7:30 PM ET

BIG test for the Cavs deteriorating interior defense.
ohwell.gif

Hopefully CLee & Peachez and our whole team can play that same defensive scheme on Lebron as last game and keep him out the paint with Dwight or Gortathovering behind to help keep bron out the paint.
Should be a good game but I'm never really scared of the Cavs cuz we usually beat em, we've won like 7 of the last 9 and I think the only time theybeat us last year was when Larry Hughes dropped 40 lol

yeah ORL has owned us the past few years. this is a tru test and i have no idea why i sold my tickets for this game. guess ill have to watch it with greenbeers in hand at the bar.

dont disappoint me guys. this is a huge game and a win we need for a confidence booster. a good win against a great team would do wonders. (same can be saidfor orlando, thats why its not gonna be easy)

gonna be a lovely match up...too bad its gonna air at 1am over here in da UK!!!...but im definitely up!!!

Hmmm....wonder if the Cavs will get blacklisted from Fan Night as well.
laugh.gif
Anyway Go Magics.

gonna be a hard game but I hope cavs can get through this tough game. Hopefully home loss stays at 1.

good half so far, idk why we're having Turk guard Bron, Lee & Pietrus do a better job on him...
Good half so far but the refs are making some dumb calls so far, like that last out of bounds called on Rafer was off Varejao

Originally Posted by iLL 949

CAVS will probably win this game.. but damn their commentators are ANNOYING!!!
sick.gif
the problem is that they get overly excited about things like Mo Williams floater.

Cavs announcers are so annoying and it's not even funny.

With stuff from the black announers: Fill in player after they hit a 3 pointer "Lebron from deep inside the Q"

Or the white annoucer: calling Mo Williams "Mo Flow"

laugh.gif

let's go Magic hahaa, i root for you guys eventhough you guys swept my lakers this season. damnit

Back
Top Bottom