orlando 10s 12/8/2018

They're dope but Im only here for Shadows and Steels. After that, I'm done with X's.

Would a shame if they don't release with special packaging.

Not referring to the homage to the original box either.

I wish these were slightly darker like the OGs because they look exactly like the powder blues

^ they look damn near identical to the powder blues I’m still in for a pair regardless

Pass. Sort of hope these are coming so I can get Columbias and otherwise save money.

I bought the Charlotte 10's a few years ago. Im good on blue 10's although i do like the Orlandos def more then the Charlottes.

nickandersonpemain.jpg

5162.jpg

Y'all really biggin in here...smh woow.....imma need them "money Mitch" Richmond's next.....

really hate the fact that these come out the same day as the concords hopefully won’t be a hassle to get though

All the focus gonna be on concords, you know that bro

That’s the colorway that brings everyone out
Yeah I figured just not sure if I’ll be able to get them the same day especially around that time of year holiday shopping ,etc I’m going for the concords first i just hope they won’t dry up to fast on me that all I’m hoping for

I’m certain they will shuffle some of the dates as time progresses. Either way, whatever day these come out, they’re copped

Back
Top Bottom