orlando 10s 12/8/2018

I ordered a pair off StockX. How is the comfort and quality of these?

They are great but really hard. The airsole unit is really hard and the outsole is really hard too.
I don't know how player can play with. Ok the colorway is OG, the leather is great, inside it is really comfortable, but the cushion is just 0/5.
Can't say it is an OG retro if the cushionning is bad!!

Last edited:
They are great but really hard. The airsole unit is really hard and the outsole is really hard too.
I don't know how player can play with. Ok the colorway is OG, the leather is great, inside it is really comfortable, but the cushion is just 0/5.

Oh wow. I’ve noticed a bunch of ncaa athletes wearing them this season too

Compared to what they had back in the day, these are absolutely terrible now considering the basic insole being better then the amount of technology we have in shoes

If NCAA/NBA players are rocking them it’s mainly due to custom insoles for comfort but the shoe tech itself sucks

If i remember, my Double nickel, i broke them, and the left shoe was just perfect, an OG comfort while it was the same outsole. lol So what i said is stupid.
Sorry. I hope these will broke.

Has anyone had any problems with getting blisters in the back of their heel when wearing these? I ask because when I wore my pair for the first time I developed one of the most painful blisters and I literally couldn't wait to go home to take them off. Is this normal? Do I need to break them in?

Has anyone had any problems with getting blisters in the back of their heel when wearing these? I ask because when I wore my pair for the first time I developed one of the most painful blisters and I literally couldn't wait to go home to take them off. Is this normal? Do I need to break them in?
I wore my NYC yesterday size 9 and i didn’t got blisters in the back of my heel. My orlando size 8,5 i played with them 2 hours and i didn’t got blister too. Your are afraid me because if i chose the bad size, i hope i won’t get blisters.

I ended up getting these from StockX. The leather is very soft. These are definitely a sleeper for sure.
B4B9ADDA-6B93-4FFC-B31C-53A6C1B8BD62.jpeg

Compared to what they had back in the day, these are absolutely terrible now considering the basic insole being better then the amount of technology we have in shoes

If NCAA/NBA players are rocking them it’s mainly due to custom insoles for comfort but the shoe tech itself sucks

That is true.

EC0862DE-0032-4049-AFC1-7F52877B2A8D.jpeg

No issues with mine. In fact they are super comfy.

my chicagos were like that

on some shoes the back of the heel where the pull tab is goes in too much

i had to wear thick socks

I've got wide feet. I stayed away from 10s for so long because it was said they were snug. But I bought the NYC and Shadow because they felt pretty wide to me so they must fit a little big. The comfort is good but not great IMO. About average.

My 2015 Chicago’s are super snug because of those bands. Then again I got super wide Barney feet. Went up .5 to 11 on the Shadows because of that.

what kind of insole did they use for your guys pairs?

think one of my shoes got the wrong size insole

also is there like a square around the nike air logo on your insole?

I'm a tts size 10.

9.5 are uncomfortable

10.5 fit like sandals.

I bought these in a size 10 and i can fit like 3 fingers in the heel. Ridiculous. I cant wear these.

Back
Top Bottom