Orlando Clothing?

Where do those of you who live in or have visited Orlando, FL think is best to buy clothing?

Any specific stores?

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks
-Nealraj006

what kind of clothes? depends on what you rockin, ya know?
YEEEEERRRRRRRROOOOO!!!!!!

FREE JADA2001RETRO!!!

Sorry about that

I'm into the basketball/athletic style
I'll also wear jeans and a polo or tee

Where do you recommend?
-Nealraj006

go to Premium Outlets they got a real nice Polo outlet there...got nice selection for good prices

FREE JADA2001RETRO!!!

I just have 1 more question:

What is a good place to buy brands like Enyce, Avirex, Lot 29, Akdmks, and other brands like that?

Thanks
-Nealraj006

Yikes lot 29,,,,,, Salvation Army? LOL. But If your looking for urban brands there are tons of places that sells them give me a part of orlando you live in and I can hook you up.

Dont go to wildside. I dont support that nonsense and fakery. Its much cheaper to buy the brand you like online. Where are you located though again. I suggest just to cruise around to different malls.

I live in Hunter's Creek

I've seen some stores around, but they have fakes and I don't trust them...
-Nealraj006

Wildside don't sell fake stuff... :lol:
laugh.gif

FREE JADA2001RETRO & BOWSERELLA!!!

They sell fake AF1s. AF1s = stuff. They also on Trendz Streetwear upstairs and they sell fapes. Why would you support people like that. They even have the nerve to promote there fake af1s on BET.

The store upstairs sells those fake "Trapstars" and not all their AF1s are fake. They had some legit Sheeds there last year. But as far as "clothing", naw, no fake stuff. So, almost every urban clothing store carries, or at one point carried fake shoes. I live in Longwood, and I'm not gonna drive down to Pine Hills to go to Men's Closet, just to look at stuff. Especially when Wildside is pretty good with giving me good deals.

FREE JADA2001RETRO & BOWSERELLA!!!

Back
Top Bottom