ORLANDO heads

im in orlando for 2 weeks right now and need to know where i can cop the v's too, info?
I'm a yankee Fan, Because I was born in Raised in the bronx, seen the glory days of Paul O'neill and a young Derek Jeter, the All Star Bernie Williams, and an AMAZING Tino Martinez. Don't Come to me with the 'FrontRunner' Talk, Because I'm a Knick fan as WEll, I bleed the Blue and Orange, I've never seen a championship, yet I watched 76 games last year 20 in person, more than half being losses. But I remember the old days, Charles Oakley, Pat Ewing, Anthony Mason, and OH GOD JOHN STARKS. Stay True To your TEAM.

not many spots unforutnately....that's why im in the atl now haha.....but i heard a place called mens closet on colonial drive and also spots at the florida mall...good luck

the nike outlet by Vista way and chatham apartments might get em but i aint sure
Formerly ATLSFINEST1083

mens closet and florida mall foot action
IT HURTS 2 BE HERE
roman

TEAM "THIS ISN'T WHERE I PARKED MY CAR"

DAMN, im about to visit from NJ
and dude said foot action :0

we dont even consider that a good shoestore up here.
UNDFT af1s for sale
size 6, 7, and 8 PM ME!

OOOH and im willing to do pickups, now that i think about it ^
UNDFT af1s for sale
size 6, 7, and 8 PM ME!

Imma tell yall right now the line at fa fl mall will be crazy.. I got a few on reserve if you want one let me know and you can just meet me there and give me the dough and ill cop for you $200.with a reciept.. Hit me up b4 friday and let me know if your interested.

What up face....

Aim.. Fresh n my jays
Email.. Retro23@tmail.com

^ truth.. line will be CRAZY.

ill be there for a while, to check up on things. lol

wut up sammmmm, face?!
Aim=Lukycharmdude
Email=Lukycharmdude@aol.com

Back
Top Bottom