Orlando/Kissimmee outlets--for those who've been there...

I looked on Nike.com, and they gave me back 5 outlets in Orlando and Kissimmee combined. For those who've been there, how would you rank them from 1-5 (1 being the best) and which ones (if any) are a COMPLETE waste of time, since I will be taking about a 1.5 hour drive. If this was posted, lock this up and just re-direct me if possible.

***EDIT***: Has anyone been to the St. Augustine outlet as well?

Here's the outlets they gave me:

BELZ FACTORY OUTLET WORLD
5201 W. Oak Ridge Rd
Orlando, Florida 32819

LAKE BUENA VISTA FACTORY STORES
15609 Apopka Vineland Rd
Orlando, Florida 32821

ORLANDO PREMIUM OUTLETS
8200 Vineland Ave
Orlando, Florida 32821

CELEBRATION FACTORY STORE
6149 W. Irlo
Kissimmee, Florida 34747

VALUE OUTLET SHOPS
2573 Old Vineland Rd
Kissimmee, Florida 34746
"To be successful you have to be selfish, or else you never achieve. And once you get to your highest level, then you have to be unselfish. Stay reachable. Stay in touch. Don't isolate."

More fake shoe heads than fake shoes.
[size=+2] TEAM OFFICE SPACE

"Damn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta"
[/size]

^Umm...?
"To be successful you have to be selfish, or else you never achieve. And once you get to your highest level, then you have to be unselfish. Stay reachable. Stay in touch. Don't isolate."

hit kissimmee...the ones in orlando are usually picced over/tourist

the value outlets in kissimmee [i think thats the one] is worth hittin up...got 2 pairs of 420 prods for 50$ each last summer

Team DC/MD/VA​

From a city called FREDERICKSBURG
O.G. Member #30 . . . call me reem0​

1.ORLANDO PREMIUM OUTLETS
8200 Vineland Ave
Orlando, Florida 32821
(most consistent with good releases, HUF 90s, one time only's royale,etc.)

2.BELZ FACTORY OUTLET WORLD
5201 W. Oak Ridge Rd
Orlando, Florida 32819
(Grapes, samples, MAD ID's)

3.LAKE BUENA VISTA FACTORY STORES
15609 Apopka Vineland Rd
Orlando, Florida 32821
(Some good premium kicks/retro's)

4.CELEBRATION FACTORY STORE
6149 W. Irlo
Kissimmee, Florida 34747
(meeeh, few things here and there)

5.VALUE OUTLET SHOPS
2573 Old Vineland Rd
Kissimmee, Florida 34746
(meh.)

On a side note, the Super Duper Top Secret Clearance Store recieves the most heat. Unfortunately the employees are OD shady. Outlet heat like stash af1, tons of premium forces,ls jordans, etc.

^Thanks for that.

And which clearance store are you talking about?

^Damn...at least I tried.

But if the employees are mad shady, then what difference does it make to leak the spot? :smile:

Went Down to Orlando for Spring Break 07 and did not know they had that many outlets until I we checked in and drove around, but the Premium Outlet had the most heat when I went. Each of these outlets get an extreme amount of traffic each day, people in and out all day everyday. The Factory I was told that had the ID's was the clearance store and they had Citrus VII's. Employees were cool, but you could tell they were out for themselves rather than letting you know what they have or get. the way D Nyce 1 numbered is true.
Aim - jdizzieprt4

Quote:
Went Down to Orlando for Spring Break 07
:wow:
eek.gif
Amazing...

How did you do it?

September 30, 2006:

The day I only began to realize how stupid this is...

I was being sarcastic; that outlet is full of hoodwinks and swindlers..it's ashame what hypebeast the city of orlando has become |I
tired.gif

there is a nike spot you left out.. The employees are hypebeast resellers at both spots. ive damn near been arrested for getting into it with an employee said he didnt have the shoe in my size while his boy is whispering in his ear its the last one left needless to say i got my kicks and a free tee.....If you think Orlando is bad come to Tampa @#%$ is crazy...and the fakes are ridiculous

Quote:
You're the one that said Spring Break '07...

Unless your Spring Break started this month of March, time travel is uncanny.
at the end of Feb, ours happen to have been first week of March. next time think before you make a sarcastic post that makes no sense.
Aim - jdizzieprt4

lol...my spring break already ended, so I don't see what's so weird about that.
YEEEEERRRRRRRROOOOO!!!!!!

FREE JADA2001RETRO & BOWSERELLA!!!

Quote:
LOL! Spring Break for College Students at some schools start at the end of Feb, ours happen to have been first week of March. next time think before you make a sarcastic post that makes no sense.

I'll take the L... +1 for you, -1 for me.

I apologize if majority of California colleges and the college I attend have their Spring Breaks in April.

September 30, 2006:

The day I only began to realize how stupid this is...

Does anyone have specific reports on Lake Buena Vista and Premium (the Int'l Drive ones)?? Like specific shoes?

Orlando Premium Outlets Nike Factory Store

B grade 2nd series UNDFTD AF1 Inside Out 129.99 - at least 8 or 9 pairs - a few 8s, two 11s and other sizes

Doowutchyalike, Copwhutchyalike, Rockwutchyalike
{ 604kicks@gmail.com }

Peace.

^Thanks a lot for that info., sorry I can't help you find those forces though (not from Orlando).

Did you try the other outlets around there, and do you remember how much the XIV's were for?

thanks yall.. im down here for spring break now so this is real helpful

and yea the fakes are
Team DC/MD/VA
The Movement Has Begun...
O.G. Member​

Back
Top Bottom