Bryan Michael Cox is now my boss.
TEAM CLEVELAND BROWNS-TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS​

Not Really

TEAM AALIYAH
ONE IN A MILLION
DOLPHINS GATORS HEAT HURRICANES

^
how bout them Jayhawks. DAMNN

but yea, I been trying to tell people, OSU is legit, #1 until next August, then we'll pick up that new #1 again.
"See is what you can do, C is what you can't be"- C Money
AIM- C Money my name/CRR Shop
TE NNESSEE TITANS
Vince Breaking The Curse For Eddie​

Some people are acting like the Buckeyes are from South Florida :smh:
smh.gif
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James, D.Brown, S.Brown, Gibson, Hughes, Z, Damon, D.Jones, Marshall, Newble, Gooden, Bruise,Nichols, Simmons, Snow, Sasha​

sweet cakewalking to the bcs title game.
USC TROJANS
Louisiana Superdome January 7, 2008​
Joe McKnight - Future Heisman Winner​

^
says the Trojan man that lost to a tree...

See you in the champi.......oh, my bad.
"See is what you can do, C is what you can't be"- C Money
AIM- C Money my name/CRR Shop
TE NNESSEE TITANS
Vince Breaking The Curse For Eddie​

you play whos in front of you.
Team Beatfactory L.L.C.
Bryan Michael Cox is now my boss.
TEAM CLEVELAND BROWNS-TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS​

you were in a close game against an unranked team and since you pulled away you look like # 1? IDK about that
TEAMYANKEES

right. don't get full of yourselves just yet Buckeye fans. this ain't even your best squad in the past six years. don't end up like USC and let the media make you bigger then what you are............................that was low i shouldn't have said that.
what ch'all know 'bout dem Texas boys!?!

They are winnning, I'll give them that.

Their comp is NOT impressive at all.

there is NO debating that. I dont care who your favorite team is. The Big Ten is just not good this yr.

they better beat Michigan, thats for damn sure
[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

OSU is hot garbage, it's a damn shame that so many upsets happened this season. OSU playing in the nc pretty much sums up this season, the worst in recent history. :smh:
smh.gif

Quote:
Hmm maybe Im wrong but according to CBSSports.com coming into this week we have a better strength of schedule then you guys. Or am I just reading it wrong?
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
USC TROJANS
Louisiana Superdome January 7, 2008
Joe McKnight - Future Heisman Winner​

Ohio st. hasnt played anyone this season. They havent even played any top 10 teams, not to mention any top 15 teams either.. they dont deserve the number 1 spot. I dont care how many wins you have, but when you dont play any great teams, you certatinly dont deserve #1.

It should be LSU or Oregon. Boston college will hopefully lose becuase they're over rated and shouldnt be #1.
You see whats on my feet? Yea, its called heat. You can look, but you cant touch.

"It should be LSU or Oregon. Boston college will hopefully lose becuase they're over rated and shouldnt be #1"

last time i checked both LSU and Oregon have both LOST..!!!!!
tOSU > Your favorate team....
10-0 is still 10-0 ....

tOSU has done nothing but win and not lose... so until they do you do not have an argument that they dont deserve to be #1....
~~~Team Born-Again~~~

"By His Stripes"

Well the reason their undefeated is becuase they havent played anybody!!!

You see whats on my feet? Yea, its called heat. You can look, but you cant touch.

Quote:
tOSU has done nothing but win and not lose... so until they do you do not have an argument that they dont deserve to be #1....
not be #1 with the schedule O$U has played.
[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

im just saying man... If you look at OSU's sched, compared to LSUs or Oregon, its just not as impressive.

I personally think thyre over rated. But most likely they will be in the BCS national championship and theres not much other teams can do about that. Even though I believe some other teams are better and should be in it..

^^^^tOSU started at #11 and all the teams before them lost, so they moved up.. they did not jump any body everyone else fell to lesser teams and thus tOSU moved up.. so until someone puts up a stellar performance, and beats the teams they are suppose to (see mich, usc, lsu, etc) then tOSU should remain #1.. ...
~~~Team Born-Again~~~

"By His Stripes"

Back
Top Bottom