"OTHER BRAND" - RUNNING shoe thread - asics, saucony, new balance, hoka one one, adidas, reebok, brooks, altra, skechers, etc...

IMG_1124.jpeg

Does it look like the toe rocker in the SB2 begins a bit earlier?

thought obiri was wearing some sort of recovery shoe when these were leaked/teased in a post from the weekend, but very impressed how these were the shoes she wore and won boston in. loving what ON has done over the past two years

so as per rules, was that prototype sold in the race to for it to be qualified to be used?

in the paris marathon, the woman who placed 3rd was using a puma development shoes and they couldnt even put a picture of it on the graphic, was curious if that was also sold in the race location?

still a very good daily, i think most just tend to talk about faster, race day shoes so some of the dailies get overlooked

but just like the other nike shoes, its also gone up in price at $145 (it initially released at $120/$130?) and i see hoka go on sale less than nikes, so while nikes pegasus 41 is gon go up to $140, a month or two later its usually under $100 while the cliftons came out about 8-10 months ago and its still retail in most places

so as per rules, was that prototype sold in the race to for it to be qualified to be used?

in the paris marathon, the woman who placed 3rd was using a puma development shoes and they couldnt even put a picture of it on the graphic, was curious if that was also sold in the race location?

They modified the rule a while back, maybe 2 or 3 years ago I think. You can use prototype shoes as long as you register them beforehand. Shoe companies were complaining it stopped their innovation so they let you as long as you register it with World Athletics by a certain date before a race I think. Could be wrong but remember hearing that was the case a while back

Back
Top Bottom