"OTHER BRAND" - RUNNING shoe thread - asics, saucony, new balance, hoka one one, adidas, reebok, brooks, altra, skechers, etc...

Try in the adidas App. The mobile site was glitchy for me.

Edit: The desktop site works too.
Yeah I can only get the app to work (but that means no rakuten). Are you on Chrome? Wondering if that's the issue (but also Safari doesn't work for me too).

Cleared cookies -- works now. Seems like the best deal on them.

Last edited:
Yeah I can only get the app to work (but that means no rakuten). Are you on Chrome? Wondering if that's the issue (but also Safari doesn't work for me too).

Cleared cookies -- works now. Seems like the best deal on them.
Nope. Website going in circles. Impossible to check out.

Figured it out -- something about being logged in triggers the code to invalidate. Just checked out as guest.

Pay attention guys, this is dedication to getting the best deal. :smile: Congrats! It wasn't glitchy this morning when I checked out. I can't imagine they intended the Adios Pro 3 to be eligible for discount right off the bat.

Pay attention guys, this is dedication to getting the best deal. :smile: Congrats! It wasn't glitchy this morning when I checked out. I can't imagine they intended the Adios Pro 3 to be eligible for discount right off the bat.
Glad that you all got them for a great price! (I should have waited!) Similar thing happened to me with the Takumi Sen 8; Adidas accidentally listed the Sen 8 on its website a few days before the launch date and while they had a 30% off code available with no exclusions!

Speaking of Adidas shoes, sometime check their eBay store. You can get additional discount by purchasing from there.

too bad they don’t let you stack codes, would’ve copped with my 30% code and the $30 off even though i’ve only worn my 2s for one race so far lol

88BBDB17-CD57-4480-9D8E-FE4BBD213E90.jpeg
21302C73-F935-49AD-943F-27CCFE39C2AA.jpeg

These came in the mail, got one super quick, short run in em, and not too shabby overall. First pair of ON, and they felt pretty good. Going to get a bit more time with them today to compare them to the rest of my running shoe family.

That Saucony BMR50 sale is making me revisit past ideas with updated tech!

I had these uppers done with ZF1 sole a few years ago. Now with Endorphin tech!

Levitate 2 X ESpeed 2 - Ugly Sweater
Brooks Levitate 2 X Endorphin Speed 2 - Christmas Ugly Sweater.jpg

Kinvara 9 X EPro 2 - Dunkin
Saucony Kinvara X Endorphin Pro 2 - Dunkin.jpg

Also these new ones:

I've got these on the way! The OG sole looks nice but feels dull compared the ESpeeds, so I'm consider these:

Levitate 5 X ESpeed 2 - Ugly Sweater
Brooks Levitate 5 X Endorphin Speed 2 - Christmas Ugly Sweater.jpg

Fate 8 X EPro 2 - Tune Squad
Newton Fate 8 X Endorphin Pro 2 - Tune Squad.jpg

Ran in the Mach 5’s yesterday. Really enjoyed it! I know Hoka has caught a lot of crap for being behind on their midsole game but this had a distinct bounce/rebound off the pavement and felt good on tired legs

D5AF61CE-AD81-45FA-B7C2-AA8E71B97E6E.jpeg

really crazy how the mach 5 kinda went under the radar releasing with news of the new endorphin line, AF2, adios pro 3, etc. and respite all that, seems like really good response from those that tried it out.

looking forward to getting a pair in soon to run in

I’m considering the Edge+. I haven’t really examined my metrics in stride. However, I’ve noticed that my cadence is usually in the 180’s. Not sure if that translates to being a “cadence” runner.

I’ve never tried the OG Edge, but I LOVED the OG Sky. Per YTer RTR, the Sky+ is more similar to the AF, while the Edge+ is more similar to the VF. I honestly just want to try both for sizing/fit purposes and compare them to their predecessors and to each other.

I’m considering the Edge+. I haven’t really examined my metrics in stride. However, I’ve noticed that my cadence is usually in the 180’s. Not sure if that translates to being a “cadence” runner.

I’ve never tried the OG Edge, but I LOVED the OG Sky. Per YTer RTR, the Sky+ is more similar to the AF, while the Edge+ is more similar to the VF. I honestly just want to try both for sizing/fit purposes and compare them to their predecessors and to each other.
I own the Sky 1 and Edge+ and tried on the Sky+ and Edge 1 and the reviews are generally right; the Edge+ is closer to the Sky 1 than Sky+. Based on the lower stack and the narrower upper, the Edge 1 should feel very different from the other 3 shoes.

My size popped back up while I was refreshing in the Edge+, so I scooped them up. Looking forward to comparing them!

I’m still on the lookout for the Sky+ to restock in my size.

Loved my first run in the Pro 3. They may be a bit less aggressive than the Pro 2 for those 5K/10K paces but they’re much more stable and still very damn fast. I ran most of this run at goal marathon pace and it was a total exercise in restraint!
ACCC9F6C-AE29-41CA-A047-7C9D31DCD6F5.jpeg
Good to hear. Both Sky+ and AP3 waiting for me back stateside. Funny enough is that all the shoes are readily stocked here in Copenhagen. Considered grabbing my partner a pair of the Sky+ especially after VAT discount.

Also the Fushia fruit punch Invincible 2 in person are 👌🏼 But I’m likely to just grab the 1’s on discount and save cert for when Alphafly 2 drops.

The Tempus is live on Saucony.com if anyone is interested in a PWRRUN PB trainer with a bit more stability. I remember a few posters here were excited about it.

88BBDB17-CD57-4480-9D8E-FE4BBD213E90.jpeg
21302C73-F935-49AD-943F-27CCFE39C2AA.jpeg

These came in the mail, got one super quick, short run in em, and not too shabby overall. First pair of ON, and they felt pretty good. Going to get a bit more time with them today to compare them to the rest of my running shoe family.
Which model is this? This looks the least like a typical ON shoe that I have ever seen.

The Tempus is live on Saucony.com if anyone is interested in a PWRRUN PB trainer with a bit more stability. I remember a few posters here were excited about it.

had a sample pair i was able to wear test and think it is a good shoe for those that need stability and want to have something a bit more lightweight and used to pick up the pace.

even though i don't need the extra stability shoe, it still worked pretty well for my use case as a daily trainer and the PWRRUN PB felt pretty good, but unless a stability shoe is a must, still think having a triumph/speed rotation is the way to go

Back
Top Bottom