"OTHER BRAND" - RUNNING shoe thread - asics, saucony, new balance, hoka one one, adidas, reebok, brooks, altra, skechers, etc...

I'm a bit overpronate too. I find Hoka Carbon X, AF and Tempo Next works well for me because of their wide fore foot area. Sometimes I wish I could have normal feet so I can wear just any shoes.

stop hyping up the endorphins speeds so they go on sale damnit!

:lol:

haha i mean they're definitely worth that retail price tag! but i mean a discount is very welcomed and there have been some places that had codes work on them

Anyone else see this?

OYeet NEX Massage Gun, a true compact massage gun.

2F8B2C36-4C56-4D05-9960-D784F0837482.jpeg

It's only $120, but it won't ship until next February.

Last Pick-Up of 2020:

Hyperion Elite 2s
Brooks Hyperion Elite 2 - Grey Volt.png

Non-Nike Carbon Fiber
Carbon Fiber Footwear.png

I'm looking forward to the next generation of the Endorphin Series and the VFN2s! I still need to try the AFs too!

The AF Mango is still widely available in FSR on DSG or NDC. Hoping I could cop them on discount.

not 100% certain what all the shoes shown are, but looks like they'll be doing a upper based on their lifestyle/classics logo for what appears to the be the kinvara 12, peregrine, and the endorphin line. very excited for this pack

Received the Inov-8 UT 270Gs for Christmas. On the dry dirt, these thing stick great. They are okay in the snow (speedgoats are 👑still). Ground feel and stability are great. The fit and lockdown: wow. Really good. Ride is good and a nice balance between cushion and feel. Took them out on the snowy singletrack and they did alright I'm the white stuff but were awesome on the sun facing dry patches of dirt. Gonna save these for days where the trail is showing more dirt and use the speedgoat GTXs on days where there is a bit powder and/or mud.

PXL_20201231_140230669.jpg

Also, I got some Hoka recovery slides. Oh man, I love them just a little too much.

The 3rd one from the top that has speed midsole catches my attention. Hopefully they don't paint the midsole silver. That'd be deal breaker for me.

SauconyIcon.jpg

Looks like a new set of Saucony colorways is coming in February, using the classic Saucony logo. I think this is the Icon collection, reminiscent of the OG Jazz.

yup should be like i posted couple days ago. love when brands use their older stuff as inspiration on their modern stuff.
the Jazz '81 already dropped so assuming we see these shoes soon, most likely once they officially drop the new kinvara

Weird - how did I miss your post? Anyway, sorry for the redundant post! The Jazz 81s are sick. I'm pretty sure I had those when I was in elementary school.

Weird - how did I miss your post? Anyway, sorry for the redundant post! The Jazz 81s are sick. I'm pretty sure I had those when I was in elementary school.

all good! doesn't hurt to repost for those that may have missed.

jazz are a sacuony classic! also pulled the image from their site on what i believe the upcoming shoes should be looking like
S70539-1_1.jpg

Don't need another pair of endorphins...but am tempted to pick up some Peregrine 12s in that colorway

SauconyIcon.jpg

Looks like a new set of Saucony colorways is coming in February, using the classic Saucony logo. I think this is the Icon collection, reminiscent of the OG Jazz.

Really stoked for these. I've been looking at the endorphin's but not a fan of the current colorways.

Back
Top Bottom