"OTHER BRAND" - RUNNING shoe thread - asics, saucony, new balance, hoka one one, adidas, reebok, brooks, altra, skechers, etc...

No bias, but Nike has the BEST return policy next to Costco.
I believe some local running stores or RW or FleetFeet offer return even after it's being worn. It's up to you if you want to abuse it. RW does state on their return policy that they'll monitor the return trend.

No bias, but Nike has the BEST return policy next to Costco.
I believe some local running stores or RW or FleetFeet offer return even after it's being worn. It's up to you if you want to abuse it. RW does state on their return policy that they'll monitor the return trend.
Totally forgot about RW's and Fleetfeet's policies. I've bought a bunch of stuff from both RW & FF, but haven't actually returned anything yet, but have for Roadrunner.

awesome thank you. Can you recommend sizing? Should I size similar to my Pegasus/vaporfly?

Yep. The Speed is true to size and a bit roomer in the toebox (both in toebox height and overall volume) than the Peg and VF.

I keep seeing a saucony .com military discount but I can’t get the codes to work

Is the Endorphin Speed 1 worth getting if I already have the Endo Pro and am satisfied with the Zoom Fly 3?

Is the Endorphin Speed 1 worth getting if I already have the Endo Pro and am satisfied with the Zoom Fly 3?
If you like the Endo Pro, I'd say yes. It's a more forgiving ride than the Pro and is better suited to everyday running at pretty much any speed. I love that shoe. I've only tried on the ZF3 and haven't run in it, but the Speed is noticeably lighter and more balanced feeling than the bottom-heaviness of the ZF3.

76B4A023-8285-4E26-8ED0-118AC8B526FC.jpeg

Yep. The Speed is true to size and a bit roomer in the toebox (both in toebox height and overall volume) than the Peg and VF.
Sorry follow up question. I’m a 9 but sized up in both Pegasus and vaporfly to a 9.5. Would I be a 9 in speeds or would you recommend staying in the 9.5? Sorry just trying to avoid the headache of returning stuff

Not footwear related, but running related...

I had my Nike Power Speed tights converted to half tights. I love them even more now!

E506C052-AA6D-420F-B75C-21A897E95421.jpeg

I don't think Saucony's return policy allows for returns of worn shoes unless there's a defect. You may be better off going through a store that has a good return or exchange policy. For example, if you're part of the VIP rewards programs at Roadrunner, you can *exchange* worn shoes within 90 days. I can't think of any stores off the top of my head that offer a refund on worn shoes though.

yea roadrunnersports return policy works great for me.. use the shoes for 2 months and see how I feel about em

im going get some shoes, so having store credit works great for me.. AND clearly better than having another pair of shoes that just gets thrown into my gym shoes rotation or beater rotation

Last edited:
Too much work!!! I was thinking about painting the white/cream on the invincibles so it’s black.

They run TTS, maybe a tad longer (less than .5). I went with my normal sizing for Hokas (Clifton 7, Rincon, Rocket X, Carbon X) and pretty much every other brand (9.5) and they fit great.
yeup, had to exchange for my TTS. thanks for the info

Customized my Speeds yesterday. They kind of have a volt Off White AF1 color-blocking vibe to them now.
  • Swapped out the orange laces in favor of yellow ones
  • Dyed, painted, and sealed the midsole and Saucony logos on the sides
PXL_20210120_004849073.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20210120_152253683.jpg
PXL_20210120_152828166.PORTRAIT.jpg

found you on Ig cause Ben.

nice job on the customs. Hopefully the paint lasts with all the wear.

how long are the Speeds lasting everyone before they become casual shoes?

Back
Top Bottom