"OTHER BRAND" - RUNNING shoe thread - asics, saucony, new balance, hoka one one, adidas, reebok, brooks, altra, skechers, etc...

I run with Mikkeller Running Club. Otherwise I'd do the Milestone North Park runs (they usually conflict). How about you?
I do crackhead coffee on Thursday mornings up here in Carlsbad. I need to start doing the beer ones!

White Mountaineering x Saucony Endorphin Pro 2
(just all black)
1624395638665.png

1624395648700.png

I do crackhead coffee on Thursday mornings up here in Carlsbad. I need to start doing the beer ones!
Definitely. We drink beers after every club run (1st and 3rd Saturday mornings, every Wednesday night, and 2nd Sunday trail runs) and for our Wednesday night runs, most of us who do any of the routes longer than 5K will usually stop at Mikkeller Little Italy for a mid-run beer.

I’m no longer sure if NRC still has Team Challenges like they did in the past, but Strava just added the feature.

DE602E50-C809-43D4-9154-F43FBE46C4C3.jpeg

This could probably end my running hiatus lol

Thanks for codes!!! I have bought 3 pairs of ESpeeds 1’s. On top of that, the code works for 2s.

Also if you have edge and the built in shopping finder. It has an extra 15% off code from a retail site to choose from.

The Mrs. is gonna go crazy if she sees another saucony box arrive in the mail. Already getting the side eye.

Last edited:
Welcome 👍 I generally go up 0.5 in all the NB running shoes that I’ve ran in - 880v9/v10, 1080v10, Morev3, rebel v2. Can be quite confusing sometimes moving from brand to brand I find, but find going with my CM sizing works across the board
I had to return my pair and half size up for the rebel v2 as well. That's the only NB experience I have though.

Going to try my first NB running shoe tomorrow. I am looking for a max cushion shoe and going to try on the NB fresh foam more V3 ….. any feedback on these?

Are you all still able to use the 25% off code on Saucony.com?

FM9-OS1-JJR-569

When I tried to apply today, it stated that it was “already redeemed”.

Going to try my first NB running shoe tomorrow. I am looking for a max cushion shoe and going to try on the NB fresh foam more V3 ….. any feedback on these?

Love it. Soft, smooth ride, and stable enough even with normal width. Not as bouncy as Invincible, but for easy run, it does a great job. I don't really like the tounge just because it's too overkill IMO.

Love it. Soft, smooth ride, and stable enough even with normal width. Not as bouncy as Invincible, but for easy run, it does a great job. I don't really like the tounge just because it's too overkill IMO.
2nd this. For me the More V3 is tied with the Invincible for best max cushion shoe.

I like the fact that the More V3 has more stability than the Invincibles and can pick up the pace when required still, also like the nice wide fit throughout the shoe. As @ s3p4tu s3p4tu mentioned tongue can be a little on the chubby side.

More v3. More energetic midsole, better rocker. The upper is a bit warm though. One other option is the just released Clifton 8. It’s slightly softer/bouncier than the 7’s and feels super protective. I’m impressed so far.

5589033C-172B-4F31-90AA-65E1825F7644.jpeg
Good stuff. Because I loved the 7 and I don't like shoes that run hot, I went ahead and ordered the 8 last night. If that doesn't work then I'll order the more v3.

Good stuff. Because I loved the 7 and I don't like shoes that run hot, I went ahead and ordered the 8 last night. If that doesn't work then I'll order the more v3.

I think you made the right call. I’m looking at shoes for my long run tomorrow and automatically not picking the More v3 because it’s going to be sweltering. It’s a fantastic shoe otherwise and I plan to get a lot of use out of it in the Fall and Winter! The Clifton 8 has done quite well in hot conditions so far.

Back
Top Bottom