"OTHER BRAND" - RUNNING shoe thread - asics, saucony, new balance, hoka one one, adidas, reebok, brooks, altra, skechers, etc...

There’s a deep softness with the top FF Blast+ layer before you hit the firmer layer of regular FlyteFoam underneath. Certainly a plush experience now, very little harshness of the road is transmitted. I agree this first colorway is a little plain but I was geeked up to try it :smile:
Damn you! I just ordered a pair of the blue ones.

Fleet Feet. Asics.com has them as well.

Weird it still shows "out of stock" on fleetfeet.
I forgot they are already on Asics. I think Im gonna wait up until they have wide version or better colorway.

Weird it still shows "out of stock" on fleetfeet.
I forgot they are already on Asics. I think Im gonna wait up until they have wide version or better colorway.
When I ordered, it only showed my size in stock...so I wouldn't be shocked if the order isn't fulfilled.

I don't recall seeing any review on Saucony EP3 or ES3 posted here yet, hopefully you might find these useful. It seems big issue on both is blister on the heel :ohwell:. I had high hope on these though.

ES3 Review

EP3 Review

I don't recall seeing any review on Saucony EP3 or ES3 posted here yet, hopefully you might find these useful. It seems big issue on both is blister on the heel :ohwell:. I had high hope on these though.

ES3 Review

EP3 Review

haven’t watched the videos but my ankle/achilles is usually sensitive to blisters without proper socks or a shoe with a terrible collar/heel padding and i have zero issues with the ES3 i’ve been testing. over 200 miles and have worn both crew/ankle socks and if you don’t have issues with the upper of saucony shoes, i don’t see it being an issue with the 3rd gen endorphin shoes

Roadrunner has the Boston 11 and Adios 7 pages up for July 7th release:

FYI - Roadrunner appears to have FSRs of the Sky+ and Edge+ in stock for VIP members....

Next GlideRide 3 colorway, H HK47 , sorry man :smile: I like this one a lot.
s-l1600.jpg

Next GlideRide 3 colorway, H HK47 , sorry man :smile: I like this one a lot.
s-l1600.jpg

this is the pair i was waiting for lol asics needs to just drop these already along with the novablast 3 and magic speed 2

but on another note, saw that the evoride 3 was on asics site last night but in just the black/white cw

From the Saucony Memorial Day Sale

ESpeed 2 - ViziGOLD
Saucony Endorphin Speed 2 - ViziGOLD.png

Noodles
Saucony Endorphin Speed 2 - Noodles.png

I don't recall seeing any review on Saucony EP3 or ES3 posted here yet, hopefully you might find these useful. It seems big issue on both is blister on the heel
:ohwell:
. I had high hope on these though.

ES3 Review

EP3 Review

It reminds of the Peg35's heel collar. I wear compression sleeves over my quarter socks, so I'm not too concerned. I'm excited for the ES3s!

Last edited:
My Endorphin Collection

E5718161-C388-48D1-BB7B-C08AC050FF6F.jpeg

I also have four Hybrids with the Pro and Speed soles in the works. Saucony is the KING of colorways for the running performance genre! I CAN’T WAIT to see what they have in store for the next gen of EPros and ESpeeds! I just want the Campfire ESpeed 2s (on the low) before I move to the next gen.

Last edited:
MS Sky+ and Edge+ are up on ASICS.com!

And the med codes ARE applicable!

Any insight on the sizing/fit? I went +1/2 for the original MS Sky, which was perfect.

Per eddbud, fit is the same as the OG.

Last edited:
MS Sky+ and Edge+ are up on ASICS.com!

And the med codes ARE applicable!

Any insight on the sizing/fit? I went +1/2 for the original MS Sky, which was perfect.

Per eddbud, fit is the same as the OG.

I got a pair of the Edge+ and they fit the same as the OG Sky

Back
Top Bottom