OTHER-Chick problems... yes... another chick thread...

yo niketalk fam...

got some issues... wanna get some opinions from some other folks...

elaborated answers w/ experience would be nice... but anybody can chime in...

how do you handle girls that try and hull yo relationship w/ ya chick?

i got a gal that's been off and on for 5 years...

and when she came to my school, this lil chickenhead is tryin to befriend her and say i tried to holla... even found my girlfriend's number and keep askin her to do her hair... smh....

i wasnt try to holla... i was just bein nice...
grin.gif
... she'd speak, i'd speak... i even let her know i had a gal and asked her if she had a dude (knowin damn well she did) to show that i wasnt tryin to come at her like that...

and what's crazy is that my gal say we all gonna sit down and chop it up... cuz she's gettin tired of the girl tryin to befriend her for one, and she wanna see if i was tryin to smash... ever since my gal told her we gonna chop it, the chick get scared when she see me and go the other way...

honest truth: i was just bein nice, and i seriously wasnt tryin to smash, and wouldnt go outta my way to smash AND DIDNT SMASH... i dont wanna jeopardize my trust from my chick that took so long to build up KNOWING she's gonna come to my school... smh... that last statement sounded kinda weak, but its the truth...

how should i approach it? just sit back, chill, and just deny the stuff calmly... or just come out and be aggressive and check the lil chickenhead off top...

... and do you think that this other chick wanna get at me and just trying to split us up so she could slide in w/ me...? she was bein hella nice for a MINUTE... all the way up until the scheduled sitdown... lol....

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]First time: I'd play it cool and laugh at it while letting my girl know what's going on.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Second time: Pull that #*%@! to the side and let her know you'll take her head off if she continues.[/color]

damn... thread failure... lol..

edit: nevermind... i aint see all the replies... lol...

Originally Posted by gboy1230

common fam you know we need pics of both chick or its just one big YNS battle

indeed... my fault....  smh...

i handled it, though..

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

Call her on speakerphone and let your girl hear the convo... she'll see the truth..
this is the thing, g... I NEVER EVEN HOLLA'D AT HER ON THE PHONE...

the longest convo i ever had w/ her was 5 min... and that was in the gym in between pick up games... i told her i hooped for the school, and she started bein extra nice...  and that convo lasted 5 min cuz i was up next... 

AND my teammate was right there... it was more of a group discussion...
laugh.gif

Dude if your ole' lady don't believe you then your 5 yrs together meant nothing IMO. She should trust you enough. If you say you never got a that chick or never tried to smash then the convo should have ended there.

Back
Top Bottom