Ouija Board Vol. Curiosity Killed The Cat

ive been interested in this board for a while and researched it a lot and from everything i have read it has said that you must burn it.i wanted to try it butf that my life is messed up enough as it is

tried it once with 2 of my boys. One of my boys swore he saw an angel. never playing it again.

^ Divination attempts to somehow foresee or predict the future through certain signs and omens. I would never mess with a ouija board, them things bring demonsand evil spirits into your life that could result in possession
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

Okay...

I tried it once.

Summoned Biggie Smalls of Brooklyn.

I asked him who killed him, he said he didn't know.

I asked him what he thinks about Jigga right now, he told me that BP>RD, which surprised me.

I asked him if he'd rather be on a Swiss beat or a Neptunes joint, he responds by saying Just Blaze.

I asked him what he thinks about Puff now, he says he loves him and Puff is doing his thing.

I told him we miss him, he told me that "he's still here."
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i'm down with chatting with frank white

Me and some friends played it one night and vowed to never play again, here's what happened.

On like the third go around, the board said it was hungry. Just for giggles we put a dorito on the side of the board, then the little eye thingy startedmoving. Anyway it knocked the dorito off the board, off the coffee table onto my carpet. I still haven't found that dorito to this day, weird %$%$ man.Seemed like the board or some spirit ate the damn dorito.

We put it up after that.

nothing good could come from it. dont think you could communicate with your dead grandparents or anything. only evil spirits will contact you and dont believewhat they say they are liars and will @%%# you up if you begin to trust them.

i would never mess with one.

not on my life.

and i never understood the rationale behind people wanting to use one... KNOWING that nothing positive can come from it.

Can somebody please explain to me how a board with a bunch of letters on it could possibly ruin somebody'slife?
nerd.gif

In principle, Ouija boards function this way: People "ask it" a question, and then look to it for answers. Since a Ouija board's not God,they're looking to an alternate place for an answer, and that's known as divintion, or a form of witchcraft. Many people write it off as a game, butthat's exactly what the demonic forces behind them want them to think because they get control of peoples' minds in the name of "fun". Deadlystuff, those Ouijis

Magic 8 ball, dungeons and Dragons, Mystic eye, etc...all from the same source...hell.

That's my Christian opinion lol

Originally Posted by DEpast

Me and some friends played it one night and vowed to never play again, here's what happened.

On like the third go around, the board said it was hungry. Just for giggles we put a dorito on the side of the board, then the little eye thingy started moving. Anyway it knocked the dorito off the board, off the coffee table onto my carpet. I still haven't found that dorito to this day, weird %$%$ man. Seemed like the board or some spirit ate the damn dorito.

We put it up after that.
laugh.gif
Thats kind of creepy

I got alot of stories about Ouija boards.

Are they real? You better believe it.
Its a form of Divination. A way of contacting spirits. Most spirits you come in contact with are looking for a way out of the current realm they are in. Someare Evil, Some are Positive, Some are Neutral. In most instances the wrong people are using the boards and for the wrong reasons. Some punk kids, just thinkingup questions as they go along, with no real goal in mind.

If you Ouija do it with a Positive Mind set, that you will take something away positive from the experience, dont be afraid, scared or none of that. What youare looking for you will get out of it.

A few of my friends Ouija'd with there 2 gfs one night, and they got freaked out, and put the board away. My buddy had the Ouija in his car, and on his wayhome got into a car accident. The person that picked up the Ouija board and everything out of his car ALSO got into a car accident b4 he could get the boardout of his car!

Another story has to do with a pastor, didnt believe in it when it first came out. They were just messing with the board and started provoking it. They pissedoff whoever was unseen and this person/spirit, closed and opened the door of the room they were in like 3 times, and locked it a few times. They also had asoda can on the table they had the board on and this unseen person took the can off the table and threw it against the wall! This pastor openly confessed thisto someone who had asked them about Ouija boards.

My older sisters have Ouija'd and were able to get the spirit to blow out candles. While they were Ouijaing my mom came down stairs and asked the Ouijaboard what candy bars she had in her hand, behind her back. I was there for this. the board wrote out, snickers and 3 musketeers. and she did have 2 differentcandy bars in each hand!!!

My cousin made a board with a few friends and put some of there blood on the board in hopes of making it work better. My cousin isnt into witchcraft, but wascurious and knew these things were real business. He went out into the woods with a few friends on a full moon and got in contact with a Native American. Hedidnt see anything, but heard a voice and what not....

Of course with all these stories you cant actually be there, Because when you are there and if its happening,

YOU FEEL the Prescence, you will feel your energy center in your spine react like crazy and kinda give you a warning that yea, Spirit(s) are present. Payattention to the Spinal energy center, bc that chill that goes up and down your spine isnt just a 6th sense, its a tool for many things(awareness,meditation,etc....)

hope this helped....

if you do this, have questions ready, a goal, and postitive attitude,

all i can say

OH *$*$!! As soon as I clicked on that Toys R Us link, this character on this Street Fighter Alpha movie (It's on the Sci Fi Chanel) said "That cardwill call up the devil" %+!?!?!? OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

Originally Posted by DunkNForce

I got alot of stories about Ouija boards.

Are they real? You better believe it.
Its a form of Divination. A way of contacting spirits. Most spirits you come in contact with are looking for a way out of the current realm they are in. Some are Evil, Some are Positive, Some are Neutral. In most instances the wrong people are using the boards and for the wrong reasons. Some punk kids, just thinking up questions as they go along, with no real goal in mind.

If you Ouija do it with a Positive Mind set, that you will take something away positive from the experience, dont be afraid, scared or none of that. What you are looking for you will get out of it.

A few of my friends Ouija'd with there 2 gfs one night, and they got freaked out, and put the board away. My buddy had the Ouija in his car, and on his way home got into a car accident. The person that picked up the Ouija board and everything out of his car ALSO got into a car accident b4 he could get the board out of his car!

Another story has to do with a pastor, didnt believe in it when it first came out. They were just messing with the board and started provoking it. They pissed off whoever was unseen and this person/spirit, closed and opened the door of the room they were in like 3 times, and locked it a few times. They also had a soda can on the table they had the board on and this unseen person took the can off the table and threw it against the wall! This pastor openly confessed this to someone who had asked them about Ouija boards.

My older sisters have Ouija'd and were able to get the spirit to blow out candles. While they were Ouijaing my mom came down stairs and asked the Ouija board what candy bars she had in her hand, behind her back. I was there for this. the board wrote out, snickers and 3 musketeers. and she did have 2 different candy bars in each hand!!!

My cousin made a board with a few friends and put some of there blood on the board in hopes of making it work better. My cousin isnt into witchcraft, but was curious and knew these things were real business. He went out into the woods with a few friends on a full moon and got in contact with a Native American. He didnt see anything, but heard a voice and what not....

Of course with all these stories you cant actually be there, Because when you are there and if its happening,

YOU FEEL the Prescence, you will feel your energy center in your spine react like crazy and kinda give you a warning that yea, Spirit(s) are present. Pay attention to the Spinal energy center, bc that chill that goes up and down your spine isnt just a 6th sense, its a tool for many things(awareness,meditation, etc....)

hope this helped....

if you do this, have questions ready, a goal, and postitive attitude,

all i can say

Thanks. I do have a set goal in mind and no tom foolery. I also read that you're not supposed to ask whoever you're talking to to prove they'rethere, as in do something, since you set them free in your house or something like that.

Originally Posted by drock2010

Originally Posted by DEpast

On like the third go around, the board said it was hungry. Just for giggles we put a dorito on the side of the board, then the little eye thingy started moving. Anyway it knocked the dorito off the board, off the coffee table onto my carpet. I still haven't found that dorito to this day, weird %$%$ man. Seemed like the board or some spirit ate the damn dorito.

We put it up after that.
laugh.gif
Thats kind of creepy
So you didn't wait for the board to tell you it was fine to quit and say goodbye? I have heard that you have to wait until the board says thegame's over and goodbye......bc if you don't bad things happen I guess....

Back
Top Bottom