I'm all eyes.
call me no ayo...

whats your #
yo type it out i want to know as well
laugh.gif

DunkNForce- good response
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

OH *$*$!! As soon as I clicked on that Toys R Us link, this character on this Street Fighter Alpha movie (It's on the Sci Fi Chanel) said "That card will call up the devil" %+!?!?!? OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I left the board in my dorm room at my former college.

I hated my roommate so hopefully it working for him if you know what I mean.

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by drock2010

Originally Posted by DEpast

Me and some friends played it one night and vowed to never play again, here's what happened.

On like the third go around, the board said it was hungry. Just for giggles we put a dorito on the side of the board, then the little eye thingy started moving. Anyway it knocked the dorito off the board, off the coffee table onto my carpet. I still haven't found that dorito to this day, weird %$%$ man. Seemed like the board or some spirit ate the damn dorito.

We put it up after that.
laugh.gif
Thats kind of creepy
So you didn't wait for the board to tell you it was fine to quit and say goodbye? I have heard that you have to wait until the board says the game's over and goodbye......bc if you don't bad things happen I guess....
I read that you can end the session whenever you want to. You just have to move that thing to "goodbye" and flip over that thing and putit way.

from toys r us website:

First of all, I would like to start off by stating that I have read all of the reviews posted below this one. I guess opinions are like
  • , everybody has one so here is mine. I did my fare share of research on this product before using it so I know a great deal about it. So I would like to dispute some of the reviews below mine.1. IS IT JUST A TOY?I do not believe that it is just a toy or a "sub-conscience" thought. I have been using a Ouija Board now for several years and have seen my fare share of unexplainable things.I don't believe it is sub-conscience b/c even though we may both have known the answers to the questions and the correct spelling of the answer (ex. names, place) the board would spell it differently. It has accurately guessed the exact amount of change in a certain named persons pocket (with us not knowing how much) several times.2. THE OTHER PERSON IS MOVING IT!I know for a fact the other person wasn't moving the planchet b/c i have asked it questions that there is no way the other person would have known. It has also spelled out a word or number that I was thinking of in my head without the other person knowing it. 3. IT DOESN'T MOVE AT ALL!If its not working it generally has something to do with the users. Often it is b/c a negative, "I think this game is
  • anyways" person it using it. Concentration and the setting is crucial. Such as the lighting and location of where you are playing. People who are sensitive to spiritual energy have the best luck with this game and I have seen rare cases when they can use this by themselves.4. THE SPIRITS ARE ALWAYS EVIL.Negative. Not all the spirits are evil. If you get one that is and you do not wish to speak with them let them know that and go to good bye on the bored and ask specifically for a non evil spirt.5. It is truthful.It is not always accurate in its answers so don't believe everything it says and don't bet on it. The spirit is also not always who they claim to be either. So beware.***BEWARE OF ALSO WHEN ASKING A SPIRIT TO PROVE ITS PRESENCE. That pretty much gives them permission to come into your world. Thats when the weird stuff starts happening. I'm not saying this always happens it just really depends on the person's spiritual energy. Spiritual energy is what draws in spirits. Ex. psychics and mediums draw in boo koos of it. ****Close your portal by saying good bye on the board. I would rather be safe than sorry.You may think I am crazy but just note that I think this way due to the outcome of my own personal experiences and tons of research. Everything in this review is true and accurate other than my opinions... thats something you will have to see for yourself!!

EDIT: Like the ToysRus review said, some people can Ouija without other people. I've heard stories of the Wine glass people were using move by themselves.The people had there hands on there laps and what not
eek.gif

another lil side note

go to a site like "crystal links". google it. They have ALOT of info on paranormal, 2012 and trash like that

Its a pretty good site to fart around on when your board

On the site it says that spritis like Flowers, so if you plan to ouija, made get some flowers. It might bring about some better spirits.

I dont think just demons/evil spirits come out of this board. AND they can become addicting from what i heard

Originally Posted by DunkNForce

another lil side note

go to a site like "crystal links". google it. They have ALOT of info on paranormal, 2012 and trash like that

Its a pretty good site to fart around on when your board

On the site it says that spritis like Flowers, so if you plan to ouija, made get some flowers. It might bring about some better spirits.

I dont think just demons/evil spirits come out of this board. AND they can become addicting from what i heard
umm... I'm going to ask my friends if they want to play it. I read that some incense is good to get good spirits

I'll never bring myself to actually try this thing. I've heard bad stories from people I trust with my life. I don't know what to believe.

BUTTTT.... These stories are interesting, so, any more experiences anyone wants to share?

August 13th 2003.... the day I will never speak of... the day I will never forget.

I wish I could say more.........

i played with one when i was 12, i asked if i would get married and whats her name, it spelled out arlene. my wifes name is arlyn .....

gave me the creeps when i remembered .........

My dad said he messed with one and when they asked for the demons name it wrote out "Satan"

Originally Posted by DEpast

Me and some friends played it one night and vowed to never play again, here's what happened.

On like the third go around, the board said it was hungry. Just for giggles we put a dorito on the side of the board, then the little eye thingy started moving. Anyway it knocked the dorito off the board, off the coffee table onto my carpet. I still haven't found that dorito to this day, weird %$%$ man. Seemed like the board or some spirit ate the damn dorito.

We put it up after that.
laugh.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ghenges

August 13th 2003.... the day I will never speak of... the day I will never forget.

I wish I could say more.........
c'mon share it genges pleaseee, anyways i have a few stories, when i was like 6 years old my older friends tried it, they didn't believein it so they just moved the panchette (sp? i don't even know if that's the right word) to scare each other. anyways my cousin told me about thisspirit of the glass thing where you would light a match blow it out and put it under an upside down shot glass ontop of a piece of paper that said hello, goodbye, yes ,no, 1-9, A-Z i might be forgetting some stuff but more or less that's what you had to put on the paper. Also, my cousin said you're notsupposed to let go or stop in the middle of the 'conversation' or the spirit will follow you or something like that

Fast forward to the story,

My cousin lived in a housing complex so we decided to try it out in the open where there were alot of people, we felt safer that way lol. this was 5 years agoor so and we started off with just asking for a sign so we know there was something there, when we did that, some dude riding his bike flew head first rightbeside us, we laughed it off and kept playing. When we were tlaking to 'spirits' they were mostly neutral so the experience wasn't bad. but then mycousin and his boy started talking to some dude who just gave his initials TS and the dude was salty, talked about how he was in a car crash and things likethat, i honestly can't remeber specifics and don't want to. but after a good 10 minutes of conversing my cousin kept asking to leave and the guywouldn't let him, so being the stubborn guy he is, he took his fingers off and just continued with his day. So next day, he came to my house and slept overand he woke up in the morning asking me if i was sleeping beside him because the whole night he felt someone breathing down the back of his neck, he sleptalone on the bed in my basment. Then weird stuff started happening to him, or maybe he was paranoid, either way whether it was really happening or not, themind could play some crazy tricks on you. Anyways we went camping the morning he asked me and he decided to play during sunset, and since he's the typethat messes around we told him to close his eyes. And DUDE CAME back! iuno real %!$!, it was freaky, same guy (TS) was making threats and all that stuff. Whenmy cousin was talking to him, the match in the shot glass was standing up half the time #$*)*&)(&^#$%Q#%$##
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
. anyways after that never played again, the guy was following my cousin for a good 3-4 days. we burned the paper, and threw our matches and shotglasses in the fire. my cousin prayed too, so maybe that helped. i have some more stories but maybe another time

im dyin to try it, always been curious to try the game out..

im about to go say bloody marry 3 times in front of a mirror, soon as im finished eating...

Originally Posted by 430AM

I still can't believe this joint used to be sold at Toy R Us.
laugh.gif
Man, they still do, They even have some pink one for girls. I work there, so I said that if I ever had re-shop or had a customer check one outthat I would not touch it. Sure enough, I had a customer check one out and I told them I wasnt touching it and somebody else rang them out lol. We have a fewpeople who work there that wont touch them either.

My dad's best friend played with one when he was a kid, him and his siblings. He said that something followed him for years after that day. My dad toldme that when they were roomates that weird stuff used to always happen, like unexplainable things.

Originally Posted by onewearz

i played with one when i was 12, i asked if i would get married and whats her name, it spelled out arlene. my wifes name is arlyn .....

gave me the creeps when i remembered .........
eek.gif

The spirit world is real y'all. Just because you can't see it doesn't mean that it doesn't exist.
The more you understand how to operate in it, the more powerful you become.

my mom told me stories bout her as a teen trying to get rid of her board only for it to pop up on top of her bed when she got back from school. she said shethrew it in the sewer once and it showed up on her bed again that afternoon.

and no my mom ain't the type to make up bs like this. some of yal need to open up your mind a little bit. not everything in this world is easy to explain.

let's not get started on ghosts....

Back
Top Bottom