Ouija Board Vol. Curiosity Killed The Cat

my cuz and his boys had a terrible experience w/ it. When they were playn w/ it he said he got a po ghost and later that night one of his boys dozed off on hiscouch thats when he started shakn, lookn possessed
eek.gif
They called for anambulance and the people said he had a seizure (no history of it too). Weird %$#%

Originally Posted by socluis90

my mom told me stories bout her as a teen trying to get rid of her board only for it to pop up on top of her bed when she got back from school. she said she threw it in the sewer once and it showed up on her bed again that afternoon.

and no my mom ain't the type to make up bs like this. some of yal need to open up your mind a little bit. not everything in this world is easy to explain.

let's not get started on ghosts....
Get the hell on....
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I had no idea this game was on some evil %++#.

What I'll never understand is how this thing moves to where it needs to go.

Cuz isn't everyone touching it and just sliding the piece themselves?

If it really moved on its own, then why do you need to touch it?

I'd prefer to stay away from these things. Luckily, I was never curious enough to try one out. Also, speaking of Ouija Boards....

I pull from the ghost of the dead greats/ Ouija board flow, all you +!*%!$ is dead weight
smh.gif
Filthy

I've heard stories about the boards returning even if you try to get rid of it.
I played with one once but it was in the middle of the day and nothing happen.
ohwell.gif

I'm not haunted by satanic spirits or demons or duppys or anything to that nature.
The game was a bust for us.

For others though, they say weird things start to happen after they play and spirits and all that crap and the only way to stop it is by burning the board.

What a coincidence.. i actually own a ouija board ( bought it at toys r us ) purchased it a while back to play wit my ex girlfriend lol.. never happened..but idid play wit a few buddies a while back nothing happened.. this weekend me a few of my people plan to use it again.. we will all be drunk and
smokin.gif
... iKNOW it doesnt work.. but we will all be wasted and im sure that would be an interesting experience .. dont worry i plan to record it and put it on youtube.

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

What a coincidence.. i actually own a ouija board ( bought it at toys r us ) purchased it a while back to play wit my ex girlfriend lol.. never happened..but i did play wit a few buddies a while back nothing happened.. this weekend me a few of my people plan to use it again.. we will all be drunk and
smokin.gif
... i KNOW it doesnt work.. but we will all be wasted and im sure that would be an interesting experience .. dont worry i plan to record it and put it on youtube.
I heard you're not supposed to play it drunk or
smokin.gif
. Buthey, what do I know, I've never played the damn thing in the first place. Come back and tell us what happened.

EDIT- Ghenges should tell his story. Sounds really intriguing.

lol, people actually think a game made by Hasbro has special evil powers...

I tried this game a couple times actually, nothing happened.

Judging by the replies, crazy stuff happens to some people, and nothing at all happens to other people. It is what it is.
Just because nothing happened to you, doesn't mean that it's devoid of supernatural capabilities.

OPEN YOUR MIND

Damn, these stories have got me spooked.

I've always wanted to try one since listening to E. 1999 Eternal.

well i do have a story about this "thing" first things first this thing is very real. I bought one in november and maybe used it twice (the firsttime was not very eventful). The person who we decided to channel was heath ledger this is back when me and my friends were having debates on his performancefrequently, but anyways to the story we are all sitting down qouija in tow and begin to ask questions and for a while it was unresponsive which to many of usled us to believe it was fake, but just as soon as we got pissed my friend asked if he had seen the movie and it said bits and pieces! we all freakedout...That was the weakeast of all the questions i might add from there it got intense and heres one of the best questions we asked how was the day you diedhow did it feel? he said I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 And I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later' I looked at my kingdom I wasfinally there To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air.

I never played it, but did a seance at a place called lady in white's castle at midnight.

That was scary and we all felt really weird after.
pimp.gif

So are all you guys who got stories, are you using the kind you buy at ToysRUs? Or are you pullin some sort of 'official made in Haiti with blackmagic' type boards off the internet?

Originally Posted by bud dink

well i do have a story about this "thing" first things first this thing is very real. I bought one in november and maybe used it twice (the first time was not very eventful). The person who we decided to channel was heath ledger this is back when me and my friends were having debates on his performance frequently, but anyways to the story we are all sitting down qouija in tow and begin to ask questions and for a while it was unresponsive which to many of us led us to believe it was fake, but just as soon as we got pissed my friend asked if he had seen the movie and it said bits and pieces! we all freaked out...That was the weakeast of all the questions i might add from there it got intense and heres one of the best questions we asked how was the day you died how did it feel? he said I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 And I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later' I looked at my kingdom I was finally there To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air.
Did you jizz your pants too?

Originally Posted by 18key

So are all you guys who got stories, are you using the kind you buy at ToysRUs? Or are you pullin some sort of 'official made in Haiti with black magic' type boards off the internet?
It doesn't really matter who makes the Ouija board, It's the concept.

You can use a sheet of paper with the letters written on it and a glass...It doesn't matter.

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

So are all you guys who got stories, are you using the kind you buy at ToysRUs? Or are you pullin some sort of 'official made in Haiti with black magic' type boards off the internet?
It doesn't really matter who makes the Ouija board, It's the concept.

You can use a sheet of paper with the letters written on it and a glass...It doesn't matter.
Pretty much

I !$#+%% with em, nothing happened. But I've heard some !$#+%% up stories so I don't think I'd touch one again.

Why mention Haiti?

Nothing against Haiti, just hear about the whole black magic, voodoo type *%%@ there more than anywhere.

I guess I just dont buy the idea of a board telling you stuff. It's like saying 'bloody mary' 3 times in the mirror as a kid, imo.

Back
Top Bottom