Our Petition to get the Nike Zoom Kobe IV back up on NikeID

I have 22 pairs of the zk4's (which I rock) and NOT ONE ID!!! I will def get 2 pairs of ID's. Please nike the zk4's are my fav kobe shoe and a game changer.

would order a few pairs without hesitation.

but, they gotta keep it at $140 like before :D

I'd like to see it come back. I was on a sneaker buying hiatus so I didn't get a chance to buy any until after I got back into it.

I would ID these ASAP! Currently on Ebay in sz 12 for any NT'ers with deep pockets...

jgpbvn.jpg

They have the damn Flight Five on there, why not? The IV was extremely popular and people still love it.

I would love a chance for the I-III but none were great, so I doubt they'd ever revisit them.

Hey guys, just a heads up. It seems that there is genuine interest in this. I think our best option is either tweeting Nike directly. Or just using Nikes website and telling customer service you want to see this happen again.

zkIV was my first ID ever... man I would love to have them back with the same quality.

ID quality has gone downhill the last few years....

this is the pair I made... were inspired by Fire Red Jordan Vs.

Logged in to my old account the other day to see some V's i had created awhile ago, Always have loved the 4's though, so im down...

Seeing this thread hurts my heart..... I love these shoes, but these will never go back up on Nike ID unless the kobe sigs stop. No point marketing the new line while putting out the old for sale as well.

Back
Top Bottom