Our very own Hong Kong Sneaker Guide.

Good looking guys.

Anything else I should see while I'm there.

Where can I side eye some thick Chinitas?

'Thick' chinitas don't exist outchea sadly.. :lol: Especially on the Kowloon side where you plan on staying.

The closest ones are from SE Asia, who hang around the red-light area of Wan Chai on HK Island late night if you get my drift... There are some lookers but not entirely impressive.

Unfortunately you won't be coming during prime season when the weather is hot, and all the office girls break out the mini-skirts.:smokin

'Thick' chinitas don't exist outchea sadly.. :lol: Especially on the Kowloon side where you plan on staying.

The closest ones are from SE Asia, who hang around the red-light area of Wan Chai on HK Island late night if you get my drift... There are some lookers but not entirely impressive.

Unfortunately you won't be coming during prime season when the weather is hot, and all the office girls break out the mini-skirts.:smokin

"I'm going out for a snack...don't wait up."

Any of you local and want to meet up for a bite let me know

Hey guys,

I totally forgot about the raffle for the 10's and 4's release this weekend over here in HK, I'm used to having it easy in London and just turning up in the morning.

Anyone know where ill be able to get both pairs, or mainly the 4's without the raffle tickets?

not looking to pay crazy premium at kix though!

Thanks

I will be in Hong Kong in March, last time I was there the Jordan Store was still in construction phase, is it worth a visit?

Until what time are they open normally?

Dropped by the Jordan Brand HK Store 2 months ago. Huge selection of sneakers and apparel and the store clerks are very helpful.

anyone could recommend hongkong based legit online sneaker website?

going to visit hk soon...

definitely going to visit jordan brand store.

hopefully going to steal some heat out there.

What's up peeps! Got a question. Is october a rainy month in HK? I plan on going there around that month. But my dad worries thar it's going to be rainy around that month. If not, then when does the rainy season starts and ends in HK?

anyone could recommend hongkong based legit online sneaker website?

going to visit hk soon...
As in resellers?  If not... NDC-HK or http://torontosports.com.hk/store/products/... but I've never used Toronto Sports before. 
What's up peeps! Got a question. Is october a rainy month in HK? I plan on going there around that month. But my dad worries thar it's going to be rainy around that month. If not, then when does the rainy season starts and ends in HK?
Usually it's March-April all the way to Sept.  It's still kinda warm in Oct, but not very rainy.  

Having said that, with the strange weather we've had globally in 2015, who really knows! LOL

Hi Guys, I need some help. I'll be going to Hong kong in July and I'm staying in kowloon. do you have any recommended restaurants that I can go to and sneaker stores that I can go to? I went to hong kong already before but it was already way way back when disneyland first opened lol some help would be very much appreciated

Hey, does anyone know which colors of Adidas ultra Boost they have in stores, for example in the sneaker Street? I was there a while ago and found the Navi ultra Boost. Are they still on the shelves there?

Hey guys, I'll be in Hong Kong next month and i was wondering where i could get some NMD's or Ultra Boosts?

Back
Top Bottom