Our very own Hong Kong Sneaker Guide.

Sorry guys, I don't really pay that much attention to Adi, but if they're sold out in other countries, chances are they're sold out here... whatever model.  

My guess is checking the usual Adidas joints... There's a new giant Adi store in Causeway Bay as well as Central.  Sneaker street too of course. 

Sinner - do you know where I can get the Shanghai 10s from an online retailer?

Apparently it's an Asia Exclusive.

Sinner - I haven't bought a pair of Jordans outchea in HK yet... Are you aware if the Varsity Red XI's have dropped out here?

Also, I have a friend who is trying to move a pair of French Blue 12's... Best spot to find a buyer? Resell shops in MK are probably a no-go right?

Sinner - do you know where I can get the Shanghai 10s from an online retailer?

Apparently it's an Asia Exclusive.
I went to a Nike store today, but didn't see them.  Asked my guy there and he doesn't recall getting them either.  They did have the RIO, NYC and CHI ones though.
Sinner - I haven't bought a pair of Jordans outchea in HK yet... Are you aware if the Varsity Red XI's have dropped out here?

Also, I have a friend who is trying to move a pair of French Blue 12's... Best spot to find a buyer? Resell shops in MK are probably a no-go right?
According to HKKicks, HK won't be getting either XI's lows.  

Hmmm... not sure about moving kicks.  Resellers here usually scoop up all the limited release for their stock as far as I know, but dunno if they buy them.  

Nike store in Percival St. Causeway bay, thanks to SinnerP for the information. Got my tinker 11's here

Last edited:
I'll visit Hong Kong this October. Any suggestions what stores can I find J11 lows breds or concords? I'm open to resellers as well. Thanks!

I'll visit Hong Kong this October. Any suggestions what stores can I find J11 lows breds or concords? I'm open to resellers as well. Thanks!
Resellers will be your only option... but be prepared to pay A LOT.  Usually more expensive than auction sites, I think.

Off the top of my head, places like Search Sneakers and http://www.kixdreams.com/ should have them... 

anyone know if i can return a pair of kicks i ordered off nike hong kong, to niketown nyc? or would they have to be returned to a niketown in china?

As in NDC HK?  Returns would have to go back to NDC HK... not China... not NYC... that's my understanding of it.

Traveling to Hong Kong this week. Any places that will be selling the new color ways of Adidas Ultra Boosts? Primarily looking for the new Olive 2.0, TB, and Reigning Champs.

Like many places, Ultraboosts are a hot item.  I think I saw some green ones at the giant Adidas store in Causeway Bay, but I dunno what sizes were left.  Also saw some ugly polka-dotted ones too.  Not sure what else is available...

Hi, I'm new here. are there any chance that I could cop Jordan Melo M12 Big Apple in any nike or jordan stores with discounted price? Thanks.

Hi, I'm new here. are there any chance that I could cop Jordan Melo M12 Big Apple in any nike or jordan stores with discounted price? Thanks.

I'll be in HK in January before the chinese new year. and is it true that there will be lot of discounts this chinese new year?

I dunno about the Melo's, but during CNY, there are usually discounts ranging from 20-30%. 

Back
Top Bottom