Our very own Hong Kong Sneaker Guide.

just came from HK, thanks to this guide a whole lot! i got Kashima 360's and a few AF1's from there, just wish i had more time over there! will post some pics of the shoes i saw

^ you can get there from MTR i think, but i took a bus from discovery bay. they also had spiridons for $400 hk, laser vandals for about the same, sertig pack dunks and am90s.

Graphite XXI releases June 12 in HK. HK$1399. Nash sig shoe is also available. saw them over in the nike hk website.
love is taking the air less travelled.

^ Sponsor me a hoody.

:D
happy.gif

Limited kicks for sale!!!
NikeTalk's Rules of Conduct
Welcome to NikeTalk Philippines
Philippines Sneaker Guide

just to add if you wanna go to the outlet in tung chung. just take the mtr and use tung chung station exit C

sorry dont have a digicam. they have lots of nike retro kicks. mita dunk high and dunks from the sertig pack? im not really familiar with the names. they also had Last Shots, Melo 5.5 and Lebron 20-5-5

For those who like Bapes theres a store in Central. i think it just opened recently.

SOMETIMES WE HAVE TO BE RESELLER SINCE WE CANT GET ACCOUNTS WITH NIKE, IS IT FAIR FOR ME TO BUY 7 TO 10 PAIR EACH STYLE ITS NO PROBLEM FOR ME

hey guys do you know if they do international shipping in any of the store in HK.. for like SB's

just been to HK recently, daming stuff especially SB's, AF1's and other retros, picked up a scarface and a polka dot AM360 from the one time only pack. And i found this book called "Sneakers, The Complete Collector's Guide". Sa airport ko pa nakita!

just went to hong kong myself. and fa yuen is pretty impressive. Though they mostly all have the same thing in each store. Toronto Sports did have the tokyo dunks and the three bears pack (only the mid and high though). The jordan retros i saw were

I lows (navy)
II silver on black, white lows
IV militaries, green on white, cool greys
V grapes, fire reds, olives
VII frenchies, citrus, olys, raptors
IX cool greys (VERY BEAT though)
X silvers, ice blues
XIII flints, grey//burgundy, babyblue/grey on white
XIV green on white
XVII black on black
XIX blue/red on white
XX babyblue, chutney, stealths
XXI grey//blue, red on black lows
2k5's, laser 2k4s, pennys, air much tempos,

all on fa yuen. though most of their old shoes are pretty beat up

this post is awesome...it'll be useful for me when i go to HK.

but, does anyone have a similar list for shanghai?????

thnx

thanks mah dudes. i copped 5 nice pairs in hong kong last week. now i'm in manila.. then back to ny in a few days!
Team Philippines
Member No.2

i can't leave, the game needs me..

definitely will when i get back home. it's my last full day today. i think im spending my last few hrs at club embassy. then 11am flight tomorrow!
Team Philippines
Member No.2

i can't leave, the game needs me..

Back
Top Bottom