Our very own Hong Kong Sneaker Guide.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

^ For HK, those drop today at Nike Basketball. Limited release I think.

Thank you very much SinnerP.
Gonna get my HK connects to be on the look out. 

One more question SinnerP:

Do you have any resources of where these may have dropped in Shanghai?

Thanks for your time.

Don't have any info on Shanghai releases...
Also, Bordeaux's are everywhere... 

SinnerP - Are there new reseller / consignment stores in HK?

The last time I went was September 2008 and the one I remember was this mall-like place with a lot of little shops in Mong Kok. I think it was called King Wah or something.

Are there any others you can recommend?

^ King Wah had a few shops, but a few of them have since closed. I would suggest Sino Centre. There are also a few scattered on sneaker st.

No, as I mentioned before, Nike flagship has closed due to high rental costs.

Bordeaux's are a GR, so most retail-chains should still have them

CG V's were (as I understand) only available at Nike Basketball Wan Chai and Mong Kok. Dropped on the 16th, but I'm guessing sold out by now.

can someone hook me up if there still a lebron 8 v2 entourage, size 10 there in SG? really need it badly. TIA!

Originally Posted by karlopb

can someone hook me up if there still a lebron 8 v2 entourage, size 10 there in SG? really need it badly. TIA!
sir kindly stop spamming the threads please? and this is th HK sneaker guide, SG thread is the other way...

smile.gif

Do you guyes know if either location of da hood is still open in TST, catalog in harbour city is now closed and im looking for a place to browse nearby my workplace. Is there any new spots around with limited release/SB selection?

da hood only has stores in mongkok, specifically fa yuen st. and another street perpendicular to it. no more stores outside mongkok.

just got back from hk and must say hk is now a haven for adidas originals fans. check out the originals store near food street in causewaybay, (not the one in peterson street) the one nearer to ikea. its the only shop to visit when you're looking for originals, has mi adidas originals too.

jordan fans and basketball fans in general, you have them all here in the PI already, skip hk if you want J's.

^ Bordeaux's were still easily found a few days ago... but a lot can change in a few days.

Rumor for TB3's is June 13th.

Originally Posted by jrjmd

still have bordeaux at HK? or long gone? about tb3s? tia balongbong
smile.gif
sinnerp is correct, loads of bordeaux  at HK, majority of the shops in fa yuen, majority of the shops in causeway bay, marathon, sportshouse, nike shops in times square causeway bay, granville in tst, even the small nike in sogo has them.

no true blues out yet.

thanks sinnerp and balongbalong for the replies!
smile.gif
and the bordeaux are HK$1099 too right?
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom