Our very own Hong Kong Sneaker Guide.

based on my previous trip to HK, HK prices are cheaper than in the Philippines. The price difference varies. Usually the higher the price the bigger the diff.

for example:

marco wallet here is around 25k i think but in HK it would only cost 19k.

Yeah, that's the OG cway man. Thanks
smile.gif

guys do u have any idea when will kobe V del sol colorway will be released? thanks! any Lebron 7 POP (concored) still available in HK?

hi sir sinnerP, would you know if the Jordan xx3 lows (white/navy or white/red) are still available there? thanks

Originally Posted by balongbalong

sinnerp, did they release the AJ alpha 1 bred in HK? Is it still around?
They came out on a limited run... I never saw em though.  They have these beige one now.
Scag ~ To be honest, I haven't noticed them, but I suppose some reseller shops might still have them.

heading to HK tomorrow. weather forecast ain't that good though. looking forward to checking out Nike ID.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Pouring like a mofo right now.... expect more rain.

Damn. I guess I have to repack my clothes to suit the bad weather. Thanks man. Oh yeah, if you have free time this weekend, maybe we could hit LKF.
laugh.gif

anyone knows where can i buy some converse nines and converse skateboarding in hk? im visiting end of july
smile.gif

Will you need a local Hong Kong address for Nike ID? Or is it possible to ship it to the Phils?

Nike ID Studio HK allows customers to pick up their ID shoes at the store. You would just need to present the receipt and order form. So the next time a friend or relative goes to HK, you can have them pick up the shoes.

hey sinner, any news regarding the air max 90 infrared? will it be released in HK?

^ No news yet. But here's something to consider... we got them in 2008, while the US didn't. Now its the US's and Europe's turn, so its possible we won't get them. Nothing concrete though.

Back
Top Bottom