Out of all of the stuff Kanye has done...just how big is the hole he dug?

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

Originally Posted by illphillip

This won't be a big deal. He spazzes all the time and no one cares.

Most rap listeners today have no integrity. They'll all say "I don't care what he does, it's all about the music" and all that bull !+@@.....
And that's the problem right there, we let certain ppl get away with too much because it's expected in a way. Could y'all imagine what would've happened if someone did that to Kanye.

Somebody would get some angry blogs about them thats it. A good question is what if DMX was still popular and got an award over Kanye would Kanye do that !*#@to X. Another one is that look Eminem gave Gaga win she dedicated her award to the gays.

I mean, the whole thing was staged for MTV. Producers came up to him and asked him to make a parody of his rants
in the past and do what he did last night. The move worked as we are all here talking about it.

In this case, I wouldn't be so quick to call Kanye a crybaby, racist, petty, or whatever. He was trying to add to the
entertainment factor of the show as he was asked to do. Taylor may not have been in on it, but that's not Kanye's
fault.

In the end, Kanye will do fine with his record sales. Publicity is Publicity and this stunt, whether staged or not, keeps
Kanye relevant...keeps people talking about him. That's always a positive for an artist.

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

graduation is my least favorite kanye album... it still wasnt wack... alot of them beats were tho...

Good Morning
Stronger
I Wonder
Can't Tell Me Nothing
Barry Bonds
Everything I Am
The Glory
Homecoming

all
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Clutchshooter wrote:
first off, the whole concept of the artist themselves winning awards for videos they neither thought of, created, or directed is ridicuous.

but regardless of that,

completely classless douche move on his part.

at least beyonce gave her a moment later.( how exactly did she win overall video of the year and not female video of the year?) but to Taylor it wouldnt have been the same as having her own moment.

either way the whole thing was disrespectful as hell.
You've gotta understand, this is part of the reason why 'Ye wilds out like this...not only do these pop artists not do their videos they don't even write their songs...this dude 'Ye is writing (ok i'm waiting for it) producing AND having alot to do with his videos, puts in wayyyy more work than almost anyone in the game...

people fail to realize how much this stuff means to that guy and acts like this shows he genuinely cares about his art...

I've never seen why Kanye is considered so great in the hip hop world. He made great beats before his own stuff and then when he started rapping Ididn't get it. He has good content with one of the worst deliveries of all time. He finally got better on Graduation and that is definitely his bestconstructed album. Then he completely lost it with 808's and Heartbreak. I think that was the starting of a bad era for him and then he for the most ruinedBP3 with those terrible beats and now this. I think South Park should do another Kanye episode because they hit it right on the head the first time. I'm soover this guy. Graduation is the only album where he finally got over himself enough to actually make something good. Go back and remember how good of aproducer you used to be Kanye.

Isn't this part of Kanye's shtick?

I wasn't that surprised or shocked after I saw the clip. This is his equivalent of 50 trying to bully someone before an album drops.

First off, I think we're using the term classic a bit too loosely here, especially in regards to Kanye. Secondly, this will not hurt Ye that much, peoplemay talk about it for the next few days but this will all be forgotten about shortly. Keep in mind, if Ye can call out the President at the time (Bush) onnational TV and still have a career after that, that means this little stunt last night means nothing.

some more apology

I feel like Ben Stiller in "Meet the Parents" when he messed up everything and Robert De Niro asked him to leave... That was Taylor's moment andI had no right in any way to take it from her. I am truly sorry.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Keep in mind, if Ye can call out the President at the time (Bush) on national TV and still have a career after that, that means this little stunt last night means nothing.

Keep in mind, nobody liked Bush...

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Originally Posted by treewing

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by welcometothetonezone

01kanyedifficulties.jpg

Jay-Z wrote paraphrased B.I.G:
When the Henny's in the system, ain't no tellin will I love em or will I diss em

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Corrected.
laugh.gif
I see you my __

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
*Aaaaaahhhhh...*
laugh.gif
and another one....

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
and yet everybody should know

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Clutchshooter wrote:
first off, the whole concept of the artist themselves winning awards for videos they neither thought of, created, or directed is ridicuous.

but regardless of that,

completely classless douche move on his part.

at least beyonce gave her a moment later.( how exactly did she win overall video of the year and not female video of the year?) but to Taylor it wouldnt have been the same as having her own moment.

either way the whole thing was disrespectful as hell.
You've gotta understand, this is part of the reason why 'Ye wilds out like this...not only do these pop artists not do their videos they don't even write their songs...this dude 'Ye is writing (ok i'm waiting for it) producing AND having alot to do with his videos, puts in wayyyy more work than almost anyone in the game...

people fail to realize how much this stuff means to that guy and acts like this shows he genuinely cares about his art...

that's a sad attempt at an excuse.

kanye doesnt care about his art anymore than any artist. it's not as if Taylor doesnt write her own stuff.

he's just a %$**+*!, plain and simple, and there is no excusing his immature, unproffessional act.

Honesly, I think Kanye was just tryna put his stamp on being the most remembered Artist of the decade....

I think dude just needs his chest caved in one good time, on some middle school ****.....just something that would check his manhood (ll). Dont no real man getup there and GUSH over a female music video like that...

He aint gon lose no serious points over this, but I wouldnt care if he did. Thats what you get when you trade in your OG core fanbase for that TRL crowd hewanted to be entrenched with so bad. Lets see how they ride for you....

Back
Top Bottom