Out of all of the stuff Kanye has done...just how big is the hole he dug?

FinesseSosa wrote:
Seymore CAKE wrote:
geegee wrote:
lilpro4u wrote:
obama-thumbs-up.jpg

^he needs to be focused on wars, health care, the country's financial collapse, alternative energy, etc. Shouldn't even have commented about the event in any way. we really don't need the leader of the so-called "free world" commenting about Kanye's behavior on MTV. Last time i checked there was a crazy body count in Iraq and Afghanistan. get your priorities straight Barack.

Are you serious? You think that he shouldn't answer any question that asked to him if its not related to public policy? Not to mention it was during downtime off the record while they were waiting for the set up to finish so they could start the interview. You don't think he deserves to be a human being G? Were you saying that about Bush, who's the reason that body count is as high as it is in the first place, posted up in Beijing for the Olympics? Are You Serious?
indifferent.gif

I agree my dude

Word its not like the N went to congress wit it...
they asked him a question he answered it...next question

Originally Posted by geegee

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

obama-thumbs-up.jpg
^he needs to be focused on wars, health care, the country's financial collapse, alternative energy, etc. Shouldn't even have commented about the event in any way. we really don't need the leader of the so-called "free world" commenting about Kanye's behavior on MTV. Last time i checked there was a crazy body count in Iraq and Afghanistan. get your priorities straight Barack.

QFT
tired.gif

smh.gif
at all those racists remarks

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

geegee wrote:
lilpro4u wrote:
obama-thumbs-up.jpg

Are you serious? You think that he shouldn't answer any question that asked to him if its not related to public policy? Not to mention it was during downtime off the record while they were waiting for the set up to finish so they could start the interview. You don't think he deserves to be a human being G? Were you saying that about Bush, who's the reason that body count is as high as it is in the first place, posted up in Beijing for the Olympics? Are You Serious?
indifferent.gif

yes i am serious. i don't think he should be commenting on the behavior of an artist at a music awards show. that doesn't mean he shouldonly comment on public policy issues but i don't think trivial award shows should be commented on by the president. that's my opinion. if you don'tagree, that's okay with me. I know people on NT don't usually understand that everyone does not share the same opinion. Of course he deserves to be ahuman being, he watches sports and does plenty of other "normal" activities. I just don't think it was appropriate or professional to comment onKanye's foolish antics on a award show. It doesn't matter if it was off the recorded because it was said and still reported. So it wasn't on theofficial record but it still made headlines. Yes I was saying a lot worse about Bush and yea he is the reason for the body count but Barack still continuesmany of Bush's policies. I'm okay with you disagreeing with me and yea i am serious so make sure you know what your talking about before responding tomy posts. Is that enough clarity? seriously

this %$@$!!% racism is disgusting man....just lets you know how truly ignorant +#%%#+$%$!@!! are...

Kanye could have done a lot worse....let the man be.....Taylor gonna make out like a bandit....

Half the people I know don't even know who the $*%@% is
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
now they do....she bout to blow up and gain even more fans like awwwwthat's the girl Kanye West almost made cry...let's go buy her album....
gtfo1rh4.gif

Originally Posted by Julius Wrek

Hey_

He does another SNL parody of himself,

He'll be just fine.

Julius F. Wrek

man your avy just took me back....that movie was the %@%!!!! i would go back and watch it but i cant remember the name
smh.gif

eek.gif
smh.gif
@ the racism....i had some mexican dude today say to me "i dont like n_ers, i like black people"...idk if he was jokin or what but when didit become ok for people to start sayin n_er especially when you aint even black

geegee wrote:
lilpro4u wrote:
obama-thumbs-up.jpg

indifferent.gif

yes i am serious. i don't think he should be commenting on the behavior of an artist at a music awards show. that doesn't mean he should only comment on public policy issues but i don't think trivial award shows should be commented on by the president. that's my opinion. if you don't agree, that's okay with me. I know people on NT don't usually understand that everyone does not share the same opinion. Of course he deserves to be a human being, he watches sports and does plenty of other "normal" activities. I just don't think it was appropriate or professional to comment on Kanye's foolish antics on a award show. It doesn't matter if it was off the recorded because it was said and still reported. So it wasn't on the official record but it still made headlines. Yes I was saying a lot worse about Bush and yea he is the reason for the body count but Barack still continues many of Bush's policies. I'm okay with you disagreeing with me and yea i am serious so make sure you know what your talking about before responding to my posts. Is that enough clarity? seriously

What the hell are you talking about? I responded to your post which implied that he should be some holier than thou type being and should be above discussingsomething that had his country in an uproar for the past 2days. I don't care about us disagreeing, I simply asked questions I really wanted answers to.

Originally Posted by sdfbheat

this %$@$!!% racism is disgusting man....just lets you know how truly ignorant +#%%#+$%$!@!! are...

Kanye could have done a lot worse....let the man be.....Taylor gonna make out like a bandit....

Half the people I know don't even know who the $*%@% is
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
now they do....she bout to blow up and gain even more fans like awwww that's the girl Kanye West almost made cry...let's go buy her album....
gtfo1rh4.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

They were just discussing this $@#$ on Hannity (Sly Fox News)... They had some country singer cat on there and Mickey Rourke...

The country singer is like, "Kanye West obviously has some type of problem with country music because he did tha same thing in 04 when Gretchet Wilsonbeat him..." and he basically trying to say Kanye has a problem with... I guess white people that like country music??

After seeing those Twitter posts, and remembering this is America after all... This just ONE more thing to throw in the pot until America FINALLY has racialdiscussion or eruption... Whatever happens first...

the racism is ******ed, but that was very rude of kanye. if if it was me up there, i throw the moonman at him, then proceed to punch his face like its nothing.

i don't care if u like swift or not, she's a TEENAGER. and this was her FIRST award. (and i'm sure she's too innocent to do anything up there;if it was any other artist, kanye would be gotten something). u just don't do something like that. that kind of actions speak a lot about who he is as aperson. he's an #%!. whatever comes his way, he deserves it. no fake apology can redeem kanye. it's good that this happened. maybe he'll come downto earth from whatever planet he was on thinking he's the !@!%.

he makes good music, and that's it. continue to make music and don't do nothing else. he's not very smart to do anything else.

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

They were just discussing this $@#$ on Hannity (Sly Fox News)... They had some country singer cat on there and Mickey Rourke...

The country singer is like, "Kanye West obviously has some type of problem with country music because he did tha same thing in 04 when Gretchet Wilson beat him..." and he basically trying to say Kanye has a problem with... I guess white people that like country music??

After seeing those Twitter posts, and remembering this is America after all... This just ONE more thing to throw in the pot until America FINALLY has racial discussion or eruption... Whatever happens first...
the sad thing is, kanye would say the same about white people
ohwell.gif
if this happened to a black artist

Ya'll buggin... Deleting his music and boycotting him? Wow...

Real Talk, Serena's actions this past weekend were worse than Kanye's.

Mann... everyone is gonna see, Kanye is going to get in the studio with her now. And end up making more money out of this, we all know it.

He was drunk, but i think he planned this, Taylor was his target cause it was the first award of the night. LOL.

Dude isn't a racist, after what happen he went on the Jay Leno show and shed a tear or two. (Jay Leno is white last time i checked)

And yo, let Obama talk about whatever he wants to talk about, commenting on the VMA's off-air shouldn't be so blown out of water... The dude can'tgo to sleep either then I guess right?.....

yes i am serious. i don't think he should be commenting on the behavior of an artist at a music awards show. that doesn't mean he should only comment on public policy issues but i don't think trivial award shows should be commented on by the president. that's my opinion. if you don't agree, that's okay with me. I know people on NT don't usually understand that everyone does not share the same opinion. Of course he deserves to be a human being, he watches sports and does plenty of other "normal" activities. I just don't think it was appropriate or professional to comment on Kanye's foolish antics on a award show. It doesn't matter if it was off the recorded because it was said and still reported. So it wasn't on the official record but it still made headlines. Yes I was saying a lot worse about Bush and yea he is the reason for the body count but Barack still continues many of Bush's policies. I'm okay with you disagreeing with me and yea i am serious so make sure you know what your talking about before responding to my posts. Is that enough clarity? seriously

eek.gif
.......Jesus christ guy, you can't be serious about this.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

The country singer is like, "Kanye West obviously has some type of problem with country music because he did tha same thing in 04 when Gretchet Wilson beat him..." and he basically trying to say Kanye has a problem with... I guess white people that like country music??

After seeing those Twitter posts, and remembering this is America after all... This just ONE more thing to throw in the pot until America FINALLY has racial discussion or eruption... Whatever happens first...
Yea I never watch Fox News but I was flippin' channels and saw some of this. They had a brotha on there, ol' boy from Big and Rich(themore popular one who talks too much) and Mickey Rourke. Dudes are still butt hurt by what Kanye did. Let it die. They were just stirring up the pot and thebrotha on there from what I saw was just sitting back and letting them.

Those racist comments are sicking, such cowards. It's not like Kanye punched Swift in the face or something.

Truth. Way to get back on track Nay.

geegee wrote:
lilpro4u wrote:
obama-thumbs-up.jpg

indifferent.gif

What the hell are you talking about? I responded to your post which implied that he should be some holier than thou type being and should be above discussing something that had his country in an uproar for the past 2days. I don't care about us disagreeing, I simply asked questions I really wanted answers to.

^you left a snarky comment quoting my post because you disagree. so why wouldn't i address the fact that i'm okay with that? So you think Kanye put theentire country in an uproar.speak for yourself. seriously? I already answered your question but you keep writing stupidness that I have to address.I said Idon't think it was appropriate or professional for the president to comment on Kanye's foolish antics on a award show, especially given the numerousmajor issues currently facing the nation. you have no points whatsoever and you really need to work on your interpretation of words because you just don'tseem to get it.

Back
Top Bottom