Out of your favorite teams.. What championship would mean the MOST to you?

The dallas cowboys
i am 21 so i did not get a shot to see them run the show in the 90s

if they win it all i will break down and cry.

if they win it all i will break down and cry.

Man same here.. 
All my friends and family will be as well.  

Just ONE... that's all I want... please.... just give CLEVELAND ONE TITLE!

Originally Posted by Demps

The World Cup.

I cried when my Mavs just recently won, but I think ill have a panic attack when my US finally wins.

My thoughts exactly. Always been a proud Mavs fan but now its just so much better. Feels amazing! Would love to see Mexico or the US win a World Cup. Both my teams. We need #6 Cowboys. And I have a good feeling about my Rangers.

The Grizzlies for sure... So I can say " I told you so " when I told dudes they were gonna be good even after the 30 win seasons

Sacramento Kings. I'd weep tears of pure joy and love in the streets if that happened
pimp.gif

San Francisco 49ers. Just because the last time they won I was 5
San Francisco Giants. Well they won it all last year and I cried in the streets
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Cal Football winning the Pac 12. That would be sweet.

I'd also like to see the Knicks win one. I've been sympathizing with them since they lost the 99' Finals

Man I feel all you guys saying you would break down n cry.

I would too and I wouldn't care who was around
frown.gif

Tears of joy are the best kind of tears
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

The Grizzlies for sure... So I can say " I told you so " when I told dudes they were gonna be good even after the 30 win seasons

Pick a team, any team.
1 - 49ers

2 - Warriors

3 - Oakland Raiders, if they are in Oakland.

4 - Any bay area team 

pimp.gif

Cant ask for ANYTHING more than the Pack winning SB XLV on my Birthday this year. I can die happy. But I want another one now.
laugh.gif

I've hit sports ecstasy over the last 9 months with the Mavs winning the Finals (and against the Heat for that matter) and the Giants winning the WS. 
pimp.gif

Not going to front, I was feeling hopeless with the Mavs after what they went through the previous 4 seasons after the 2006 Finals collapse. Everything just came together this past playoffs. 

And the Giants' WS run came out of nowhere but it was a damn fun and wild ride. 

Being a Mavs, Giants and 49ers fan, I'd have to say the Mavs' championship has meant the most to me mainly b/c they've been a team that's been in contention and suffered one heartbreak after another for a good 10-11 consecutive seasons. 

Spoiler [+]
cp3.jpg
It's probably only way he'll stay and basically the only way the team stays here.
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom