Out of your favorite teams.. What championship would mean the MOST to you?

Since the Giants won it in 2007.
And we already know how the Lakers do 
pimp.gif
 (probably going to bounce back next season with a chip, maybe Kobe might go out and win his 2nd MVP if he feels like).

I'mma have to say the Mets, they've only one it once in my whole lifetime and that was the year I was born. I'd love to see them win a championship, That would be the greatest feeling as a fan I could ever experience actually. 

Honorable mentions: The Bulls (still got love for em), Syracuse (I'd love to see the Orange win a second National championship). 

The 49ers then the Warriors. I know the 49ers have five chips but that was a long time ago and its by far my favorite sport followed by basketball. The only baseball I really follow is the Giants.

ask me a year ago and I would have said the giants.
the niners have givin me something to be proud of my whole life but the last 10 years have been difficult.
it would be amazing to see them win again.
but Mexico winning the world cup would be the greatest day of my life.

Panthers winning the super bowl would be crazy. College championships are cool for the state of NC as a whole but a professional championship would be epic. I'm not a hockey fan so that one doesn't count for me.

The New York Mets of course. I swear 2006 was our year too. I was born in '87, one year after the Mets last won the Series so i hope i get to see them win again in my lifetime.

a seventh ring for the Steel City .. so close last year.. props to the pack for sure tho..

Well, I've seen the Hurricanes, Marlins, and Heat all win titles. Have yet to see a Dolphins championship.

I would probably pick the Hurricanes though, because I like NCAA more than NFL....plus I'm tired of people using their selective memory when talkin about the U. They need to come back and get some more titles.

Maybe even the Heat cause I know a lot of hating crybabies would be pissed.

Out of all my teams that i cheer for, i'd love to see my Hokie Pride win a BCS National Championship for my dude Frank Beamer. I think he deserves one !

Other than that my dude Peyton needs a few more rings

I'm going Miami Dolphins because it would make me believe in miracles. But they are my favorite team.

I want to see this man

800600_Richie_McCaw_TriNations_Bledisloe_Cup_612209.jpg

hold up this cup in a few months time

Ru.jpg

And after that:
- the Crusaders winning the Super 15 title for the 8th time in 2012
- Red Sox taking out the World Series this season
- Celtics taking out next season
- Bruins winning the Stanley Cup consecutively

Back
Top Bottom