Out of your favorite teams.. What championship would mean the MOST to you?

I just want to see a damn championship so it's a tie for me Cleveland wise 
tired.gif

Ohio State terms I'd go with Basketball just because Thad has made a great program and our football team has always been successful. 
pimp.gif

It should be Cubs for me, but its not. I want a Super Bowl. That is the team that defines me, the one everybody that knows me thinks of, that's the chip I crave.

The World Cup.

I cried when my Mavs just recently won, but I think ill have a panic attack when my US finally wins.

Pacers.. Reggie Miller and the Pacers were my first love when i was young, and that would mean the most to me personally...

and just so you know, my teams are.. Pacers, Colts, Cubs, ND Football, IU basketball, and Chelsea FC

Originally Posted by CP1708

It should be Cubs for me, but its not. I want a Super Bowl. That is the team that defines me, the one everybody that knows me thinks of, that's the chip I crave.
At least you've had the opportunity to watch your Ducks make it to the big game... maybe next year will be there year.

I hate Ohio State.

That is all.  

Soooooooo FF to answer your question my man, I would have to say the Indians. Only because we came so close in 1997...Jose %#$!+!$ Mesa.  

Even though I love all my teams equally.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

I hate Ohio State.

That is all.  

Soooooooo FF to answer your question my man, I would have to say the Indians. Only because we came so close in 1997...Jose %#$!+!$ Mesa.  

Even though I love all my teams equally.
Why do you hate OSU?   
roll.gif
laugh.gif

We should have 95 and/or 97...  Clearly the best team... I still can't believe that man... 
tired.gif

A ******** Super Bowl or Cubs world series (born in Naperville and now reside in VA) would be the biggest for me.
A Nats world series would be cool but they have only been here for 5 years so it could wait. Not a huge NBA or NHL fan,
but i follow the Caps and Wizards so that'd be straight too. Too bad all DC sports teams choke...
30t6p3b.gif

Why do you hate OSU?
roll.gif
laugh.gif

I just was never a fan of that organization bro. I solely am a Cleveland sports fan.

OSU seemed like the 'bandwagon team to jump onto' when the teams were doing so good, and I hated seeing that amongst my peers. I think being a fan is being there with them from the lows and highs, and the "fans" ruined that for me, because most only cheered when the teams were on a roll...

But many people probably like yourself FF, are still true fans and I admire that.

Animal Thug1539 wrote:
I just was never a fan of that organization bro. 

But many people probably like yourself FF, are still true fans and I admire that.

Respect bro. 
pimp.gif

I have to believe that after so many seasons of pure hell.... Cleveland will see heaven one year!

Cubs World Series win and i can die happy

in order after id say Ravens, Bulls, Real Madrid tho, Madrid with a Treble would move up the list fast

Astros World Series right now. The Packers were at the top but last year crossed them off. WIth the Astros they havent won a World Series, and now that we are rebuilding it would be the crown of the longggggggggggggg way we have to go.
Chelsea Champions league would be up there too.

Cubs by far. Grandfather was a lifelong fan and swayed me away from the White Sox as a child. He never got to see a Cubs Series win and he was born in 1920. Then, a Bears SB victory (Dad and uncles still talk about the '85 team on a regular basis so it'd be nice to see what they saw), followed by the Bulls, and the Hawks.

Ravens/Orioles/Caps because it'd be an excuse to party but I'd be indifferent to their victories (I'm live close to Baltimore and work near DC).

Wisla Krakow win the Champions League but Polish teams are
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
compared to the rest of Europe.

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

indifferent.gif

tired.gif

I'm jelly.
i misread the title of the thread to be honest. and then i went back and saw people saying cubs and astros and ******** and was like, oh whoops
laugh.gif

Winnipeg Jets winning the Stanley Cup. Of my favourite teams they're the only one that are in my city. Plus losing them in 96 and now getting an NHL team back it would be incredible to win.
This city went nuts when we got the team so I can only imagine how insane it would get if we actually won the Cup.

1) Warriors winning the NBA Finals (because it's the most unlikely one to happen)
2) Cal Bears winning a BCS title/ 49ers winning a Super Bowl/ Sharks winning a Stanley Cup

I would seriously do something crazy if we won. I might end up in jail but it's not happening anytime soon but I will be a fan til' death.

I'd take a return trip to the Final 4 before an actual title from my other teams.

So yeah, Georgetown Hoops by a mile.

Back
Top Bottom