Outdoor/Indoor Basketballs - What’s Good?

Threads I’ve found through search are 10+ years old & things/tech have changed. Looking for something that’ll hold up on good to ok outdoor courts. Price range up to $40-45

SN: If it matters indoor ball I have is Wilson Solution NCAA Game Ball. Also like the old Spaulding TF-1000 & Wilson Evolution

Anyways, what are y’all using outside? If you got some recommendations drop em down below.

TIA

Threads I’ve found through search are 10+ years old & things/tech have changed. Looking for something that’ll hold up on good to ok outdoor courts. Price range up to $40-45

SN: If it matters indoor ball I have is Wilson Solution NCAA Game Ball. Also like the old Spaulding TF-1000 & Wilson Evolution

Anyways, what are y’all using outside? If you got some recommendations drop em down below.

TIA

Funny you mention this. I’m in a market for a rock too. Somehow, lost my collection, through moving and switching cars etc.

I’m trying to really get back to hooping on a consistent basis.

The PRO MODEL is the one to go with IMHHO , its not leather but it honestly feels like it is. Feels just like an indoor ball that is only for outdoor hoopin, hella impressive when ya feel it, itll fool ya. Its also gonna last forever and a day, as DURABLE as they come good sir

The plus isnt bad just doesnt seem to have the same "feel" you can tell its an outdoor ball right off the bat ( which isnt bad ), I just like the feel of the PRO so so much more. Most of the cats who bring a ball where I play its the PRO or some friggin Spalding ball that costs like 80 bux which they can keep

pretty sure you can cop the PRO for 45 ish

hope this helps

I know this is a personal kind of thing but Id betcha anything if you end up with the PRO you will not have a complaint

just my $.02 plus a lil extra

be interesting whatcha end up with and how ya like it, theres just too damn many out there, like fuggin cereal !

The PRO MODEL is the one to go with IMHHO , its not leather but it honestly feels like it is. Feels just like an indoor ball that is only for outdoor hoopin, hella impressive when ya feel it, itll fool ya. Its also gonna last forever and a day, as DURABLE as they come good sir

The plus isnt bad just doesnt seem to have the same "feel" you can tell its an outdoor ball right off the bat ( which isnt bad ), I just like the feel of the PRO so so much more. Most of the cats who bring a ball where I play its the PRO or some friggin Spalding ball that costs like 80 bux which they can keep

pretty sure you can cop the PRO for 45 ish

hope this helps

I know this is a personal kind of thing but Id betcha anything if you end up with the PRO you will not have a complaint

just my $.02 plus a lil extra

be interesting whatcha end up with and how ya like it, theres just too damn many out there, like fuggin cereal !

Forge Pro on sale for $38 right now too.

I did pick up the NCAA Replica for $30 but didn’t see the Forge Pro. Think I might Gonna grab that too and see which feels better in my hands return the other

Back
Top Bottom