Outlet Alert: Air Jordan 8 "Bugs Bunny"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to do the bunny ears with the straps back in the day, but now they look so much iller straped up. Im officially old now lol.

And yes, these were always known as the bugs bunny's

Why the hell would u wear the stupid hang tag anyway .. thays the dumbest thing ever. Id rather see u duck walk to not crease your shoes than see dudes walkin round with the hand tag on the shoes. Whats it suppose to represent anyway? Actually i rather see u do neither. And 8s dont even come with a hang tag .. if i saw that id think u bought some fakes cuz i know they dnt come with it ...

Smh dudes be doin the most some times i swear

Wow, even with the included retro card, these were so slept on.

Glad I was able to cop with my coupon, so I saved $20!

I am in the process of moving and whatnot so I won't be on here much over the next few weeks or so.

Might just come to show my pickups.

Anyways, here's the pics.

Enjoy as always!

Single shots.

142xzdw.png

28v7s05.png

2uylzmc.png

2n64xvc.png

And now, with my daughter's pair.

wtet8k.png

2d7yads.png

346715d.png

:smokin

See you folks for the Grape 5s!

Very Nice shots! You always come through with the best pics!:smokin

You must have some skinny *** feet to be able to do that 
laugh.gif
 I wear my 8's loose like all my other shoes because for my feet its way more comfy. If i kept my 8's strapped up all day I'd prolly cut off the circulation to my feet. My feet are wide but the point is who the **** cares how the next man wears his shoes. People have different tastes and different feet too.

Anyway, I have a pair of the '03s that are still in good shape aside from the crazy paint chipping on the midsole and a bit of yellowing. I went to the store ready to buy a fresh pair but after seeing the quality in person I couldn't do it. 8's are one of my favorite Jordans and the white/red color in particular has always been underrated IMO. But honestly compared to the '03 version this release is a joke.  One of the things I always loved about the shoe is the soft buttery leather and when I touched the '13 version at the store this morning it felt like straight plastic. More pairs to go around for the new generation who don't have any expectations for quality I guess. I'll stick with my chipped and yellowed soles. I've yet to repaint a midsole but after today I think I might just have to give it a shot.
old shoes vs new shoes

jordans quality will never b the same, i just dont get old heads when it comes to this issue, and it happends every release. if my old OG pair is falling apart and looks like crap I rather retire it and wear the new one(especially if its a shoe that i love wearing)

in reality no one really looks at your shoe and touches them and say "oh this is better quality leather than the new one" all people see with OG vs retro is.....its the same shoe but that one is old and cracking but the next guy has a fresher pair that looks nice and clean!!.....#notreallyimpresswithOGs

Those are '07's.

I still have my DS "Bugs Bunny" pair from 10 years ago or whatever. No need to double up here.

If you have kids, these are a great shoe.
They really look like kids' shoes compared to other J's.

Keeping a shoe DS for 10 years makes no sense. Thats just my opinion though. I wear all my shoes I buy them for my feet not my closet.

Why the hell would u wear the stupid hang tag anyway .. thays the dumbest thing ever. Id rather see u duck walk to not crease your shoes than see dudes walkin round with the hand tag on the shoes. Whats it suppose to represent anyway? Actually i rather see u do neither. And 8s dont even come with a hang tag .. if i saw that id think u bought some fakes cuz i know they dnt come with it ...

Wtf are you talking about I never said 8s came with a hang tag you might wanna go read some more. Clearly says if they didnt come with a hang tag dont originally dont put one one there. 

Wearing a hang tag is stupid to YOU really I dont lose any sleep if you think me wearing hang tags (not hand tags as you said) is stupid. You doing the most with that pointless *** comment... Dismissed

Last edited:
Those are '07's.

I still have my DS "Bugs Bunny" pair from 10 years ago or whatever. No need to double up here.

If you have kids, these are a great shoe.
They really look like kids' shoes compared to other J's.

Keeping a shoe DS for 10 years makes no sense. Thats just my opinion though. I wear all my shoes I buy them for my feet not my closet.

ok.

if the man wants to keep his DS for 100 years.

let him cook, it's his shoes.

Last edited:
Wow, even with the included retro card, these were so slept on.

Glad I was able to cop with my coupon, so I saved $20!

I am in the process of moving and whatnot so I won't be on here much over the next few weeks or so.

Might just come to show my pickups.

Anyways, here's the pics.

Enjoy as always!

Single shots.

142xzdw.png

28v7s05.png

2uylzmc.png

2n64xvc.png

And now, with my daughter's pair.

wtet8k.png

2d7yads.png

346715d.png

:smokin

See you folks for the Grape 5s!
As always, Future comes through with some dope as heck pics. :pimp:

Keep them coming fam

bonus pic

While waiting for the Nike store to open,I saw some hypebeasts,some resellers,and some dudes wearing recent releases thinking
they're fly.It made me sick. :x

So far the easiest cop for me this year. Copped at my HOH at 2:17pm, they still had a fsr. I was even able to try them on and had to go a half a size up. I also saw they still had some Area 72 mid blazers and I copped a pair of those as well. Used my $20 off VIP coupon, today was a good day.

Last edited:
Nice pick ups everyone,

Good to see futures pics. Quoted over and over again as usual. :rolleyes :lol:

I may wear my 03's tomorrow out of jealousy.

bonus pic

While waiting for the Nike store to open,I saw some hypebeasts,some resellers,and some dudes wearing recent releases thinking
they're fly.It made me sick.
sick.gif
RYUUUUU!!! IK how you feel. I see those ppl at my mall allll the time. Was able to grab a pair for me and my boy online this morning. Was a wait but worth it. Can't wait til they get in.

right, and you trippin over someone leaving/putting a hang tag on their shoes isnt doin more. . . . .

it is most definitely silly, but it shouldnt phase you in the slightest

I deadstock sneakers mainly because of fear of scuffing when worn.
cant tell if srs

i ds some of my shoes accidentally, still havent worn my space jams, or any of my XIIs, idk why but when i take them out the box to wear them i like how they look more than i want to wear them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom