Outlet Alert: Air Jordan 8 "Bugs Bunny"

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah they seem a full sz big i don't mind i like my shoes usually a 1/2 sz. bigger.i'm gonna beat these into the ground like jax from mk.

When i see you post an outfit, then you can talk country bumpkin, i dont mean a picture of ur foot. So this is ur come back a pictured of me that you proably have tucked under your pillow. you couldnt come up with something better so you searched my post and piggie back on what some other kid said your weak (wolverine). POST A FIT IN THE WDYWT thread son. wranglers and levis dont count aight 

That Wolverine comment made me actually laugh lol

how was it in nyc for these shoes ?

Picked up an 11.5 at 1pm at my local mall in NYC. Made the guy go back 3 times to get a new pair bec of glue stains or black marks. So they still had at least 3 more 11.5. People coming in steady and everyone getting their size. I'm guessing the common sizes will sell out by the end of the day. It's funny cause I drove by a few spots in BK last night around midnight and dudes were already camping for these in the rain, soooo unnecessary :wink:

only reason i dont strap up cuz i dont like the velcro part fading when you every time  strap up and un strap... plus i like the way it looks thanks guys for worrying about how i lace up my pair tho...

only reason i dont strap up cuz i dont like the velcro part fading when you every time  strap up and un strap... plus i like the way it looks thanks guys for worrying about how i lace up my pair tho...
bro you don't have to unstrap them to take them off

I just walked into footaction and copped these and the Barkley posites. I'm in disbelief.

Most, if not all, people are saving up to double, triple, etc on the Grapes.

I know I am but that didn't stop me from buying these bad-boys
wink.gif
lol me either i wanted these since i was young and glad i got them, but hopefully the grapes are like this release .

it's cool people can wear their shoes however they want but what really gets me is the fad of not even barely lacing the shoes at all... I especially see soo many people wearing 13s and on feet videos like that... makes me sick lol but if they think that's cool that's on them
roll.gif

Last edited:
Man this release was a strange one.. I camped out at one of my local malls and once i got in to buy the shoes they had previously did a raffle rsvp. So i was salty. Me and my homies rushed to another mall which had no lines or campers and they had what seemed like an endless sizerun with people walking out with 2 or 3 boxes. Needless to say my crew got ours and i got my daughter a pair! View media item 375045

it's cool people can wear their shoes however they want but what really gets me is the fad of not even barely lacing the shoes at all... I especially see soo many people wearing 13s and on feet videos like that... makes me sick lol but if they think that's cool that's on them
roll.gif
if anything its more carefully lacing them takes forever i dont like my shoes all tight and thats how shoes crease up. I loosen them up so I slip on and go without  a struggle but can walk without them feeling like they are going fall off. I stated before tho i dont like how ppl over do the loose laces so i know exactly what you mean but this isnt a fad i been doing this and seeing this since 2006

i'm talking about the dudes that extremely overdo it. especially with the 13s. seen this so much lately. I don't tie mine so tight that they look tight I make mine look normal but they are still just loose enough to get off easily most styles I don't even need to undo the knot and with the 8s I usually just slip them off or sometimes loosen the straps a tad so I can re hide the laces under them when I put them back on

^^ where you from and they do that with the he got games or black cats?
Minnesota and I've seen it with playoffs and he got games but the most memorable one i'll never forget the guy was waiting at a bus stop with the flints on and I swear there were loops of laces hanging ALLOVER the place and the tongue looked horrible, was absolutely ridiculous

Hows the quality for those who copped in store. My boy told me they are everywhere over here. Ill prolly run out an cop later if they are good quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom