Outlet Alert: Air Jordan 8 "Bugs Bunny"

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Wolverine comment made me actually laugh lol
How much did he have to pay you, to cosign off his cheezy statement? 

guess what, if youre the only one thats laughing then obviously it wasnt funny. Or did you guys agree, that he will rep u if you fake chuckle at his weak remark.

Last edited:
saw these today at a local FNL store, had to pass even if i got $20 off WC rewards
tired.gif
 they don't look bad at the same time they don't look that great either
grin.gif

Last edited:
How much did he have to pay you, to cosign off his cheezy statement? 

guess what if youre the only one thats laughing then obviously it wasnt funny. Or did you guys agree that he will rep u if you fake chuckle at that weak remark.
Awww, someone's feelings get hurt? That's just too cute. You muster up some keyboard courage today with that response? Not sure sure if the outfit, his comment or your poor grammar is funnier. Move along now ...  

Last edited:
didn't get these but is this a new retro card or the same thing from the first release. if this is a new retro card what number jordan does it go to...

Last edited:
Awww, someone's feelings get hurt? That's just too cute. You muster up some keyboard courage today with that response? Not sure sure if the outfit, his comment or your poor grammar is funnier. Move along now ...  
who uses the word cute when talking to another dude. i think you need to stick with what ur good at, thats doing ur sisters hair fam. i dont know if youre trying to hit on me or youre trying to be funny. either way youre corny. now finish braiding ur mother hair and send me a pic, when ur done

who uses the word cute when talking to another dude. i think you need to stick with what ur good at, thats doing ur sisters hair fam. i dont know if youre trying to hit on me or youre trying to be funny. either way youre corny. now finish braiding ur mother hair and send me a pic, when ur done
Cool story. Now get lost, guy.

glad everybody got theirs

remember a few weeks ago people were skeptical when i posted them early with the retro card......

ill have grapes next tues ....ill post the pics of those 

I only copped kuz I ain't got no 8's and I really dig that tongue...probably cop the playoffs and that'll be it for the 8's for me, unless they come out with an all red joint lol...easiest cop for sure tho, around 1pm for a size 12!

Last edited:
instead of crying about stupid details like nike air on the back or jumpman positions

i think the attention should be shifted to the tech in the shoe

i dont think these boys have ANYTHING underneath but a rubber sole, it wouldve been awesome if these joints had the air unit and phylon

i know most of you just wear them to rock, but it would also feel better when youre walking around the mall, to the movies, on your date

we already pay top dollar, why not get the tech?

JB could even make more money, i know i would start doubling up if these were comfortable too (one to hoop in and one to wear)

Went to a skate shop in the mall this morning for the SB concords and people were walking out with 8s all calm and happy.  Glad it was smooth for everyone.

Playoffs >> aquas > these

Might return mine once they come in from CHM. Couldnt decided if I wanted them, wanted to see in person but local spot didnt have my size when I got tickets monday. woke up at 9:30 ish or so and got em online. Grabbed my cousin a pair at the local FTL around noon not really impressed needless to say. Oh well

Last edited:
i swear, the shop i copped a pair from set aside pairs for family and friends. I wasn't deep in the line but i know that all the people in front of me had bigger feet than me. Now i'm stuck with having to go through the hassle of swapping my size 9 or a size 8......

i just copped instore at finishline, but i forgot use my winner's circle account for the purchase. is it too late for me to get the points towards the $200 20 dollar reward?

i just copped instore at finishline, but i forgot use my winner's circle account for the purchase. is it too late for me to get the points towards the $200 20 dollar reward?
go back and ask them if they can still credit you (most FNL store can do it), if not you can always return and purchase again
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom