Outlet Alert: Air Jordan 8 "Bugs Bunny"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the demand is low because chicks don't dig the 8's? I dunno personally think the 8's are the best sneaker ever assembled.

passed on the BB with ease these are the only 8s i need
ohwell.gif
They look clean.

Walked into Finishline in here in Houston and copped with ease! Better than having the pay shipping I guess. I'm glad they weren't taking my card earlier online. 
laugh.gif

bro you don't have to unstrap them to take them off
You must have some skinny *** feet to be able to do that 
laugh.gif
 I wear my 8's loose like all my other shoes because for my feet its way more comfy. If i kept my 8's strapped up all day I'd prolly cut off the circulation to my feet. My feet are wide but the point is who the **** cares how the next man wears his shoes. People have different tastes and different feet too.

Anyway, I have a pair of the '03s that are still in good shape aside from the crazy paint chipping on the midsole and a bit of yellowing. I went to the store ready to buy a fresh pair but after seeing the quality in person I couldn't do it. 8's are one of my favorite Jordans and the white/red color in particular has always been underrated IMO. But honestly compared to the '03 version this release is a joke.  One of the things I always loved about the shoe is the soft buttery leather and when I touched the '13 version at the store this morning it felt like straight plastic. More pairs to go around for the new generation who don't have any expectations for quality I guess. I'll stick with my chipped and yellowed soles. I've yet to repaint a midsole but after today I think I might just have to give it a shot.

usually have trouble copping kicks here in Afghan but these were pretty easy

Copped at local FTL using $70 worth of VIP rewards cards (basically gift cards).

So, no one has really said where JB got these retro cards (or why they were included with this release)... notice that they only have up to the Jordan 22's on them. So I guess they are just the same ones that came with the Aquas... just a weird little detail to note I guess.

Got to the local spot at opening, there was like 10 people in line. Grabbed a pair 10.5 then walked over to the other store and grabbed another 10.5 and some Barkleys. Got home and felt the 10.5's were too big. Went back and traded them both in for some 10's with supreme ease. I feel like people in my city weren't about Jordan's as much as other cities, especially these 8's. I'm real happy about it anyway, makes my mornings fun and easy.

No need to RSVP for these , there sitting here in the Chi may just cop , good looking on everyone tht grabbed wish every release was a walk on the park like this

I have one more raffle ticket if someone needs help securing a size 13. This is only for someone who will actually wear the shoes, I'm not here to help out resellers! PM me for details. All I'm asking for is a little gas fade.

Congrats to everyone to was able to get their pair today. Having won the raffle at multiple locations it was a smooth cop today and I'm glad I was able to help out my boy and a fellow NT member. I'm not anticipating this type of release for the upcoming Grape 5s.

I have one more raffle ticket if someone needs help securing a size 13. This is only for someone who will actually wear the shoes, I'm not here to help out resellers! PM me for details. All I'm asking for is a little gas fade.

Congrats to everyone to was able to get their pair today. Having won the raffle at multiple locations it was a smooth cop today and I'm glad I was able to help out my boy and a fellow NT member. I'm not anticipating this type of release for the upcoming Grape 5s.
We appreciate youre help, need more people like u in this thread. how would you know that youre helping out the right person?

We appreciate youre help, need more people like u in this thread. how would you know that youre helping out the right person?

You definitely have a point. I thought about this and there is really no way to tell. I just have to take a fellow NT'er at his word. Naive? Maybe but I know there's some good people on here who would do the same for me if I needed help. The way I see it is we are a pretty tight knit community and our passion for sneakers shouldn't be exploited by those who are trying to resell kicks that were meant for people who actually want to wear their shoes. There's really no way to tell tho, I'm just putting my faith in people as corny as it sounds lol.

Yes, from my experience Jordan 8s run a size big. I wear a 13 and have wide feet but when the Aqua & Playoffs came out years ago I tried a 12 and they were great. So I'm with you on that although I got a 13 for this release from NDC. Just Elite sock it up.

I don't think these run too big. Since these were an easy pick-up, I dropped by a local Nike store and a couple other guys were trying on their sizes. I had them hold my 9 and asked them if it was cool to try them on first. They run a tad big but nothing that would require someone to cop at half a size smaller than their normal shoe size. They don't run half a size big like the '88 edition 3s.

Still pumped I got my hands on a pair.. (well, they're on their way) These were one pair that I've wanted for a while... Wanted these when I was a kid.. the 6's were my first pair of Js ever.. and Was hooked.. Wanted the 8s, and if I remember correctly, there was a price point increase from the 7s to the 8s.. My mother would not buy them for me.. And this is the colorway I remember seeing at the store, and was bummed like no other that I couldn't have them. Glad I can add these to the line up..

Wow 34th would still have these? Its always a zoo over there when it comes to j's and foams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom