Outlet Alert: Air Jordan 8 "Bugs Bunny"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm liking my chances of copping these after the grapes. Although I think everybody who misses the grapes will prolly scoop these up as a consolation prize
I'm skeptical these will be available in two weeks or more, but I went ahead and bought my pair on Saturday, so I'm not concerned. I budgeted for these, Grapes and Black Toe 1's this month, but I'm sure there are people who are saving for the Grapes.

Were these released in size 7.5?
Yes. It's just that size seems to sell out the fastest first online and it's pretty rare to find in stores, if they do have a 7.5 in stores it'll be 1 pair. Most stores will carry size 8 and above to start with from my experience.

Last edited:
just asking here, does anyone else find it extremely stupid that NDC puts the twitter link DIRECTLY next to a link for a picture of the shoe? i missed out on my WC3 because of it.

i never had the CDP 8's but for those of yall saying that they are better than the 2013's.. REALLY? i think they were cut/shaped funny. to me the Bred 11/Taxis/16's from the CDP all sucked in terms of quality/shape to the older versions..

i never had the CDP 8's but for those of yall saying that they are better than the 2013's.. REALLY? i think they were cut/shaped funny. to me the Bred 11/Taxis/16's from the CDP all sucked in terms of quality/shape to the older versions..

xi & xvi yes
xiis no

CDP VIIIs had poor leather, but they were actually closer in shape/aesthetics to the OGs than the 2003s were.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom