Outlet Reports: No buying/selling/pick-up pictures

^^ yup saw them yesterday, good size run still. was about to cop them for like 55 bucks with the 20% coupon from returning something. 2 pairs of IVs was enough plus just ordered 3 pairs of shoes this past week. :frown:
frown.gif
FOR SALE: Jordan XI Concords (SERIOUS HEAT) and ADIDAS A3 Structure Basketball Shoes! Check it out!! Size 10.
Ordered kicks from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5.50 OFF my purchase! Use that coupon code to save too!

Flint-they re at Gurnee aswell...
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee
TEAM-AF-ONE​

Lancaster never has anything good anymore. You're right, they used to get a lot of good stuff at one time -- I got my b-grade DQM AM90's there a few years back -- but now there are at least THREE major re-sellers who buy large volume from that store, and some of the employees have hook-ups with the re-sellers, so all the good stuff gets snagged before it ever hits the floor. Kinda sucks for the rest of us.

That being said, I am planning a run out there soon, and will report on what is there.

Any new one Gilroy? I'm stuck out in Salinas for work and may stop there, if it's worth it. I'm with co-workers though.

How much were the p-rods and footscapes?
Never going back to the General forum since 10/7/07

Went to Prime Yesterday. Not much there. I'll be checking on Premium & Factory tomorrow.

Jordan XI Low (black & maize) $79.99
Lebron IV (white, red, blue) $69.99
Kobe Zoom's $69.99
Air Force 25 Six Pack (Vince Carter?) $99.99

They also had some other Air Force 1's that were red with a shiny nylon like material. They were not leather or canvas. That's all I can say.

All shoes were a FSR.

I could use another pair of them LBJ's for b-ball, but I'm guessing they will drop even more in price. Seems like every outlet has FSR's of them .... for you NC heads, Carolina Premium Outlets has a ton of them.

EBAY

Thanks everyone.

Brandon, hit me up soon about the Charity release night!
team am fam / team vintage heatflintgreynt@gmail.com
myspace.com/flintgreynt

mannchyld

did they still have the footscapes? if so are they still $79.99?
Where were you 8/29/07 ?

TEAMKINGKOOPA

How do the footscapes run, is it true that they run half a size or even a full size bigger?
Team Economics​
From Sowell to Greenspan, we know what's up.​
AIM: vkhoj

Footscapes run true.

That batch has been at Vacaville for more than two months. I got a size 12 back in August, but it was a size too small. Also, they really are green. Kind of hard on the eyes.
I feel hip-hop stole me like a bus pass
So in your possession, I must ask...

Hey, haven't I been good to you? Haven't I been sweet to you?

^That's the funny thing that makes it hard to order these online.

I wear a 13 but I've had several folks say to get a 12 so that they fit snug. There's a particular pair on eBay that I've been fiendin for, but I'm hesitant about ordering the wrong size.

footscapes for 89.99? don't cop yet, they dropped to 49.99 in ontario, so they should drop in prices elsewhere too.
F/S or trade: DS Circa x Brooklyn Project 2 sz 12. trade for heat 9.5 or 10

^ I thought they hit $29.99 at one point?
"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere" - Martin Luther King Jr.

Back
Top Bottom