Outlet Reports: No buying/selling/pick-up pictures

NIKE Factory Stores by state

Please remember:

- THERE IS NO SELLING OR BUYING: handle everything via IM, e-mail, or PM

- PICK UP PICTURES ARE PROHIBITED: Use the pick up thread in Sneaker Showcase if you'd like to show people what you purchased at your recent visit to an outlet. Pictures are restricted to clarifying colorway, material, or quality of a shoe. We don't need to know how many pairs of a desirable shoe you picked up or plan on selling.

This thread exists to help each other find good deals. Please don't use it for anything else.

Thanks.

I called Nike Special Orders because I saw a report on ISS that Ontario Mills had Olive V's for $99.99 and Flip III's for $89.99. They do have them in their inventory, but they don't have them in the store. I called Ontario Mills and they said they're probably getting them this week.
TEAM BEN GORDON
"...he got changed over his change a block off Ashland

Thanks for the info. Any clue on the sz run?
Team Lakers1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002...

This season will shape the future of this franchise..​

chicago southside outlet
tons of jordan ls clothing on clearance additional 20% off
kobe 2
lebron playoffs
jordan 22
bunch of air force 25 coast to coast
the only good stuff to get is the jordan clothing cause they are on sale
and you get addtional 20% when you spend over $125 in the store

Good stuff :pimp:
pimp.gif
I feel hip-hop stole me like a bus pass
So in your possession, I must ask...Hey, haven't I been good to you? Haven't I been sweet to you?

Can someone tell me the process of ordering shoes from an outlet. I stay 30 minutes away from the Outlet in Conroe. I'll peep them next trip home.

I can comfirm flips for 89.99 and olives for 99.99 today at ontario mills. And don't call us morons haha. We had to wait to release them today because we had to beat last years random day of budget because of the grape release. The money that we make today will cover that day from last year.

Oh yeah...no shipping orders. And no one can buy more than 10 pairs. Both are b grade, but they look good. Only afew have visible flaws
TeamNegrodamus​
Team Macintosh​
PC USER? LMFAO​

Quote:
WEDNESDAY MORNING AT ONTARIO MILLS THE FLIPS AND OLIVES ARE RELEASING. These morons don't want to just release them normally, they'd rather have a line.:stoneface:

nobody is an idiot
some of you people just don't understand the business aspect behind nike retail
the ontario store's sales are based off of last year's numbers and the current year's projection
last year....the ontario store released the grape V's and posted really good numbers for a Wednesday
so this upcoming Wednesday....the ontario store has projected $24K in order to surpass last year's numbers....which would be virtually impossible without some kind of gimmick or sale.
so thank economics for the release of the V's & III's this Wednesday at the ontario store
and yes......it is confirmed

Wished I could get out to Ontario Mills wednesday but got work and can't even call in sick or take a day off.

Maybe I didn't clarify but THE FLIPS AND OLIVES DROP TODAY...MONDAY OCT 22, NOT WEDNESDAY.
TeamNegrodamus​
Team Macintosh​
PC USER? LMFAO​

Yep They released today .
Heat23 x AIR-RANDY​

DOERNBECHER II, AJ XIII & X FROM 1ST PACK, AJ VIII PLAYOFFS, AJ XV AJ XII FUSION AND MUCH MUCH MORE....

"A sneakerhead could buy sneakers from sun up to sun down and his/her collection may never be complete".

Its an fsr of flips and a near fsr of olives. They have sizes just don't try calling a week from now expecting your size
TeamNegrodamus​
Team Macintosh​
PC USER? LMFAO​

They told me 160 pairs of each style. They also said you could use the 20% off on these if you buy 2 or more pairs.
TEAM BEN GORDON
"...he got changed over his change a block off Ashland

Quote:
you got a Camarillo update for me? the last thread got deleted.

There is nothing there. I was in such a rush to get home that I didn't write much down and my pic's didn't work. I will be going back sometime this week to take back some stuff so I will have a better report then.

Quote:
They told me 160 pairs of each style. They also said you could use the 20% off on these if you buy 2 or more pairs.
Team Lakers1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002
This season will shape the future of this franchise..​

Back
Top Bottom