Outlet Reports: No buying/selling/pick-up pictures

^^ not anymore. olives is very limited, i was there at like 4pm and they had like 4 pairs left of the olives and they had a decent number of flips but scattered sizes...they had some 8, 8.5, 10s, 11, 12...scattered. they had one pair of 9.5 and when i came back to get pair for my brother they were gone, but good thing the 3s run a little big because he was able to cop a smaller size fine. they still wont ship or even hold the dang shoe for a minute...serious crap in my opinion. i had to drive 45 minutes hoping the size would still be there because they wouldnt hold them for a quick minute.

but in the end its cool i got my bro a pair.

Quote:
All the Olive V have B written on the tongue and sock liner..they come in the black jordan box..scattered sizes, think i got the last 12
:lol:
laugh.gif
FOR SALE: Jordan XI Concords (SERIOUS HEAT) and ADIDAS A3 Structure Basketball Shoes! Check it out!! Size 10.
Ordered kicks from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5.50 OFF my purchase! Use that coupon code to save too!

Gahhh, funkdoctor i need theeese !!!!!!!!!!!
Never going back to the General forum since 10/7/07

my homeboy copped me size 8 flips yesterday and i love em...besides the jays and kobes, anyone know what type of air maxes they have at ontario?

he was in a hurry to get the flips in and out so he didnt get a good look at anything else. anyone know anything?

Any updates for the Orlando outlets?

TEAMCOWBOYS
VI..XII..XXVII..XXVIII..XXX......​
"Respect the Star"

Yo is Ontario the only outlet getting the V's & the III's?
What's up with that? And they get the foams too? :smh:
smh.gif

FT my sz10.5 grapes 4 your sz 9 Holla!!

yeah only cabazon had em..sold out in like 2 days. i got my flips, but imma do a ontario run this friday so ill give u guys a headsup

Dang i needed those flips and olives! ahhh, another of my loses hopefully luck turns around, missed out on 50% too because girl was sick.
Never going back to the General forum since 10/7/07

im hopin that womens pair you guys are talkin bout are the nycs wit the reflective croc and yellow laces and bottom, aqua midsole??

I headed out to Cali from AZ yesterday got there about 6pm. Ontario had about 5 pairs of the olives and scattered sizes of the flips. Picked up the last 13 in the olives and the best looking size 12 in the flips they had. On another note they had a ton of forces (kids, women and mens) Also had the Chris Paul AF25s and scattered Amare's on back wall. Also the wifey picked up those glittery green forces from Nordstrom Rack for 45.

And no this wasn't the main purpose of the trip

^^ went again today to return my bro's second pair of flips since i got two for him to choose from. anyways the flips have dwindled down in regards to stock and sizes (seems like they have a few size 8s and thats it really, but i wasnt paying attention, so call). nothing else to note other than what desertdunk stated.

does anyone ever check Lancaster? They usually get some good stuff that gets bought up right away, but no one ever posts (I would, but I'm away at college).
5 years on Niketalk. I know more than you.

Quote:
FSR Lebron remix IVs for 69.99
FSR 21 PEs(black/red) for 89.99
FSR 21 low tops (blue/white) 79.99
FSR air force 25s (white/red) dunno price thinking 89.99?
FSR air force 25s (purple/black) 99.99
FSR air force 25s (white/gold) thinking 89.99?
FSR carmello 3s birthday edition 89.99
team am fam / team vintage heatflintgreynt@gmail.commyspace.com/flintgreynt

Back
Top Bottom