Over 51 Dead in Human Trafficking Truck in Texas

This story’s crazy I’ve been following it, what the hell is happening.

This is not the first time something like this has occurred. Similar situation occurred in 2017 and I’m sure it’s happened more than that and just not reported or hidden.

My parents would tell me this happened in the 70’s and 80’s though I don’t think it was this many people all at once. Sad stuff, man ☹️

**** man, smh and rest in peace to these victims, children. They probably all just wanted peace.

Absolutely horrible. I used to live in San An and those I-35/I-10 corridors are notorious for trafficking. As a girl dad...was def on high alert at all times whilst there.

Terribly sad. These people were just trying to find a better life for themselves & family.

I’m sure we would all be shocked if we heard the % of people that get smuggled across our boarders this way.

I swear I feel like there’s always something Wild happening in this state every week

Crazy as messed up as I think this country is theres ppl literally risking their lives to get in

Really hope they catch the POS responsible for just leaving all those people there to die... but I know they wont. I can only hope karma plays its part.

Back
Top Bottom