Over or Under 3 Years: Kim Kardashian and that other guy wedding tomorrow

When Kim K first became a "celebrity" she had the best body, was the best looking, and had all the attention. Then they made that stupid show so that her sisters could also become "celebrities" and she remained the best body/best looking but one of her sisters had a baby and the other married an NBA star so she lost a piece of the spotlight. If she gets married to an NBA player and also has a baby, you think the media will care about the marriage/kids of the other sisters? Nope

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

You gotta have a strong mindset to marry a woman who millions have seen get smashed and smanged on over the years. May the force be with you, Sir Humphries.

It's Ova!!!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

When Kim K first became a "celebrity" she had the best body, was the best looking, and had all the attention. Then they made that stupid show so that her sisters could also become "celebrities" and she remained the best body/best looking but one of her sisters had a baby and the other married an NBA star so she lost a piece of the spotlight. If she gets married to an NBA player and also has a baby, you think the media will care about the marriage/kids of the other sisters? Nope
you never know, the less pretty/popular sisters could produce some blue chip daughters down the line. My future son(s) would then appreciate them.

Hope for the Future
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Yall worse than %+!$+%
30t6p3b.gif

You ain't lying. Sounding like a bunch of girls at the cafeteria table. Most of the dudes in here are gonna be using their tears to rinse the jizz off of their hands after fapping to her honeymoon pics. Jealous nters just hoping it ends early so they can get their "chance".

ill take all your bets and say over 3 years cuz honestly they know everyone bettign against them...they have money it takes a good 2 years for a reality show
and then one year of repair building then its done...

I dont know how this cat is gonna marry her....

everyone been in that..... worst part is that everyone knows.

SHe cant @%+@ to save her life..... stiff as a blow up doll..... What does she really bring to the table apart from the fake looks?

I would get me a Kim K look a like that is still VNDS or with all the money ... one that is DS

Im going under with 2 years and maybe 3 months.

But if there is a kid.....over

Originally Posted by MrBrown

I dont know how this cat is gonna marry her....

everyone been in that..... worst part is that everyone knows.

SHe cant @%+@ to save her life..... stiff as a blow up doll..... What does she really bring to the table apart from the fake looks?

I would get me a Kim K look a like that is still VNDS or with all the money ... one that is DS
lol @ the sneaker analogy 
laugh.gif

Under, if that #@%#@ doesn't get sent to the Clippers. That's a family that spends too much time together, no way in hell Kris (Jenner) is letting her cash cow move to the East Coast.

BTW... am I the only one who finds it disturbing she's marrying a dude with the same name as her momma?

6 months.

Wouldn't be surprised if they play it off like 1.5 though. Nah, I would be actually.

like that one guy in the previous post said, she wants a WEDDING, not a marriage.
By the way, she leaked the tape on purpose, regardless what she or the press said. The female fans that she has now used to hate her after her performance with Ray-J spilled on the internet back in 2006-07. Her reality TV Show changed that, and her sisters Khloe and Kourtney were NOBODIES when the first season aired. Now one of them is a mom and the other is the wife of a Los Angeles Laker.  People are starting to become tired of her and her business entrepreneurships and her family, including the younger step-sisters who can get alot of dudes in trouble by just mentioning them online. I've met and seen her several times since I live in LA. At first its was really great to see her, but then later, she's just a regular person. She used to live right next to the Beverly Center and Cedars Siani Hospital three years ago before she moved to that big house in Beverly Hills. Doesn't matter if this is a publicity stunt for mass attention or if this is gonna be legit in the future, she's played out. If she should've done modeling for Victoria's Secrets or Sports Illustrated's Swimsuit Issue instead, that'd be tight (no pun intended). Ryan Seacrest and E! payed off one hell of a gamble. 

Back
Top Bottom