Over or Under 3 Years: Kim Kardashian and that other guy wedding tomorrow

So yeah, Kim and Kris is getting married tomorrow, the start of my %*!+%$+! weekend 
mad.gif
, yeah I'm mad, but whatever, ill live. Over or Under 3 years these %@+#+ will stay together? I say 2 years, this bum doesn't have a gawd damn chance. 

You gotta have a strong mindset to marry a woman who millions have seen get smashed and smanged on over the years. May the force be with you, Sir Humphries.

If he knows what is good and wants to squeeze a couple of more years out of his relationship, he better get Kim knocked up. Still, I think it will only last 2-3 years.

It's pretty rare for the groom to have the exact same 1st name as the bride's Mother...I'll say at over 3 years or 1 year after his NBA career is over

she settled for way less than i expected. dudes a scrub, i guess the better athletes all curved her. 
Lamar+Odom+Kris+Humphries+New+Jersey+Nets+LhlbUFYdJkrl.jpg

khloe won. 

whatever happens, I think it's obvious that she's going to be in control.

so they'd probably hide any differences for a few years to shut people up.
if they cheat in year 1, she'd probably hide it until year 4, lol.

let me be the first to go on record by saying I don't give a +#$!. 
laugh.gif
she is an object of faptual desire, marriage does not matter to me.

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

this is their LIFE we're talking about, their FUTURE! ...celebrity marriages are hard to maintain,
 i'd say he's a perfect fit for he's willing to forgive her past and love her for her...not a lot of guys that would.

hope it lasts forever
It might work because he's not a celebrity, just a no name NBA player. Kim gets all of the spotlight, maybe that will keep her happy

I think Kim is getting married because shes desperate to have the WEDDING she's always dreamed of. Sorry but this relationship wont last.

Originally Posted by youngdoc

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

this is their LIFE we're talking about, their FUTURE! ...celebrity marriages are hard to maintain,
 i'd say he's a perfect fit for he's willing to forgive her past and love her for her...not a lot of guys that would.

hope it lasts forever
It might work because he's not a celebrity, just a no name NBA player. Kim gets all of the spotlight, maybe that will keep her happy

Christina Aguilera married a no name and that didn't last.

Back
Top Bottom