Over the course of your whole life, what is your #1 all time most listened to song?

Just like the title says. Not your highest playcount on your itunes. The song that you have played the most in your lifetime.

Had this conversation with a buddy the other day and was curious to know what others had to say.

This is mine. Was obsessed with this song growing up:

What's yours, NT?

My most listened to song over the last 10 years or so has been:

Seems pretty accurate. Never gets old to me.

I think Return of the Mack is up there for a lot of people.

That or March Madness. I’ve practically listened to March Madness at least once a week every week for the past 3 years. :smh:

I Got A Story To Tell.

Nas - Represent
Snoop - Lodi Dodi
Outkast - West Savannah

I don't know that any song wins by a very large margin. Either all my life by k ci n JoJo or or nah with the wknd and ty dolla sign. I'd be curious to know what the song is though.

Definitely between these two...I’d probably give the edge to Feelin It, and Geto Boys Mind Playin Tricks can’t be that far behind.

I looked at my iTunes library earlier this year and Feelin it and Kast had 500 something plays. I’ve had streaming for about four years no telling what those numbers would be now, because those 3 songs get ran weekly.

I really had to think about this, when I was a kid I used to put songs on repeat for HOURS, but haven't listen to those same songs much as an adult.

I narrowed it down to these 3. Great thread OP.

Back
Top Bottom