Owner of resell company “West Coast Streetwear” mom is a VP at Nike - UPDATE - mom forced to step down

25 year veteran. Hopefully she is set up for life. That kids side hustle is their only source of income now.

Was dudes side hustle worth it? You could've had him working with Nike on ways to prevent bots.

This feels like it's hustling backwards.

Nike employees tend to land on their feet. Especially the most senior ones.

A friend of mine who was a higher up at Nike recently was relieved of his duties at the company and got a higher paying position at a competitor.

Chances are Herbert will be fine.

Did the mom get fired? Unless I cant read i dont see anyhwere on the screenshot that she did

edit* just saw the title update

Did the mom get fired? Unless I cant read i dont see anyhwere on the screenshot that she did

She was forced to “step down”

All cause her son wanted to flex online talking about how he got it out the mud :rofl:

tenor.gif

Is there a pic of the kid? Wanna see what this goofball looks like. Might make it all make sense

Shoes, the “shoe game”, “sneaker heads”, all that bs is done. I know it’s ironic that I’m saying this on NT but even NT has moved on from shoes it seems.
I mean, there's nothing wrong with being a connoisseur of things, clothes in the sartorialist sense, cigars and cognac, but it seems that the fun gets sucked out of things, once people start to take it a bit too seriously. Calling yourself a sneakerhead was funny, but also lent a cartoonish appearance to what should have been something completely innocent.

Women do not call themselves Handbag heads.

Why would I be that upset when I have tens of pairs that moisture will get to and destroy before I do it by wearing them?

Are we out there defending folks saying "I don't care about my life" over sneakers? 😂

That's foolish behavior.
That was crazy...I do not know any gangster who shops for themselves either...just saying. :lol:

:rofl: Marcus Jordan been livin his ultimate life since those Trophy 1’s dropped. Dope chick, boats, golfing with obama, fast cars. Etc

wouldn’t be surprised if they tell him to slow his roll a bit.

I remember when these raffles started i saw people lining up so i asked what it was for. They said raffle. I said raffle for what? I cant remember what shoes it was. I legit thought it was a raffle to win a pair, not a raffle for a chance to buy a pair. Lol FOH. I remember the days when youd wait to get a pair on discount. **** now if i cant just walk in a store, or click add to cart i guess is more appropriate now, i dont care about it.

I was really into SB Dunks two years ago, because hardly anyone wanted them. They are great for the gym, as you can beat them up, even ball in them a little, daily wear status. I used to get them off the hash wall at Blades on B'way here in NYC, of which has since closed. I have two high valued pairs still, that I caught for 49.99, and they are now valued at almost a G on Stock X. Last year or so since Blades closed, Dunks are rare for retail in NYC, so I called around thinking that I was going to find some deals, I then began to hear that raffle crap.

I thought the same thing, raffle to be able to buy a pair of shoes?

Nah', kiss my grits.

Back
Top Bottom