Owner of resell company “West Coast Streetwear” mom is a VP at Nike - UPDATE - mom forced to step down

Sneaker Reselling articles come out every 6 months ago so it’s nothing surprising but that’s not really what I want to talk about.

The guy in the article, owner of West Coast Streetwear, mom works as a VP at Nike. Dude tried to front like he got out the mud but his mom is a higher up at Nike :rofl: some of the **** in the article is hilarious. I don’t think he expected the reporter to pull his card and expose him like that.

Same dude who “found” air mags in a storage :rofl:
Yeah ****ing right. His mom giving him her credit card and access to the rarest kicks to jumpstart his business.

Not hating on his hustle and drive but this **** is ugly. Between this and Marcus Jordan backdooring those thropy room 1s, Nike just really doesn’t give a **** :lol:

8F18BE7B-9576-4D37-9584-BB2A944BA55A.jpeg

Last edited:
Bro was clout chasing and trynna get more discord memberships and now he got his mom exposed :lol:

She’s so high up that I bet nothing happens to her but there was definitely some shady **** going on. That coming up on the Air Mags story is 1000% bull****. No way his mom didn’t give him the plug on that.

6F39F0F7-F2B4-4939-8847-240803FB7D32.png

I look at pictures like this and I’m glad I don’t give a **** about shoes like I used to.

Collecting has become lame as ****.

Last edited:
Bro was clout chasing and trynna get more discord memberships and now he got his mom exposed :lol:

She’s so high up that I bet nothing happens to her but there was definitely some shady **** going on. That coming up on the Air Mags story is 1000% bull****. No way his mom didn’t give him the plug on that.

I look at pictures like this and I’m glad I don’t give a **** about shoes like I used to.

Collecting had become lame as ****.
Fact my dude.

Nike IS the reseller.

Been saying that Nike should just create a resell program for Nike/JB shoes like Ticketmaster does with their ticket resell for NFL games, etc.

I would trust Nike’s authentication service for their own shoes WAAAAY more than StockX and GOAT. Fakes/reps are only getting better and better, Nike would at least be able to address that better than GOAT/StockX (by having exact weight measurements for shoes they themselves produce, etc.).

The president of Nike consumer and marketplace, follows him on Instagram too :lol: they knew about it and they’re in on it. Make the product impossible to get for the retail consumer but hook up your family.

Imagine being a regular employee at Nike who follows all the strict rules about not reselling.

4A682D05-E5CB-4B49-8D8A-E28AC874C5EC.jpeg

Listen, for anyone who has ever been to PDX there are Nike people EVERYWHERE. That is a Nike town and once you get the in right circles you can meet just about anyone. Nike, is a business who is out to make a profit. They don't care where it comes from. Nike, has long forgotten the 'voice of the athlete' and instead is only focused on how to make as much profit as they can.

The older I get the less and less I care about shoes. If I can get them, great, and if not I could care less.

Listen, for anyone who has ever been to PDX there are Nike people EVERYWHERE. That is a Nike town and once you get the in right circles you can meet just about anyone. Nike, is a business who is out to make a profit. They don't care where it comes from. Nike, has long forgotten the 'voice of the athlete' and instead is only focused on how to make as much profit as they can.

The older I get the less and less I care about shoes. If I can get them, great, and if not I could care less.
I like shoes but the need to catch them all like Pokémon is out the window. Has been that way for a decade plus now. I enjoy the performance aspects but the need to impress middle school boys was never my thing.

Last edited:
The president of Nike consumer and marketplace, follows him on Instagram too :lol: they knew about it and they’re in on it. Make the product impossible to get for the retail consumer but hook up your family.

Imagine being a regular employee at Nike who follows all the strict rules about not reselling.

4A682D05-E5CB-4B49-8D8A-E28AC874C5EC.jpeg
Not like they’re broke either. Just pure greed and insecurity for the little guy.

I know this **** is going on, has been going on, and will continue to go on.

But there is some delicious irony in Nike paying for high powered bots through their VP’s bank roll. Just Amazing.

Let me be clear, It’s ironic for the retail consumer. It’s clear Nike doesn’t give a **** as long as the product keeps selling.

Last edited:
Nike don't do it for the culture anymore and hasn't been since I'd say the start of the 2010s. Its all business now. I'd bet half of the executives, managers, designers dont even have interests in sports or fashion. They just use us as data and let us consume what we choose to consume

If they wanted to stop reselling, they would of stopped it years ago.

EXACTLY.

Nike makes amazing products but is a pretty awful company in many ways.

Nike got all woke and signed Kap when they knew they could make money off of his social justice movements. Like a lot of NFL teams, they had 0 intention of signing him on his athleticism and only signed him when they knew they could market him to sell products with “woke” marketing, they didn’t care about his actual social movements helping POC, etc. Don’t believe me? Look at all the internal, diversity and racism/sexism issues Nike has had:

Collecting has become lame as ****.

You're so right buddy. Once the Pandemic hit, and my heart wasn't in it like it used to (impulse buys were prevalent but once I couldn't hit that "purchase" button on the 35 Dynasty, I knew it was officially over for me in terms of getting all different releases). I'll still go after particular stuff (OG Huarache in a few weeks is that shoe, and ANYTHING Agassi as I'm an OG tennis player) but I just don't care like I used to. That last batch of shoes I sold, I felt free once they sent me the $$$ for them all.

I'll still keep some shoes that I really love, but the buying for the sake of buying is over. So glad I struck out on the Carmines (and that shoe in it's NA form is a GOAT shoe for me going back to 9th grade 1991-1992 school year when I passed on a pair for my 2nd pair of black/Infrared VIs for basketball).

I'll always follow the releases and keep my fingers crossed that some shoes come back that I've been hoping will (Air Tech Challenge 1 is SERIOUSLY wanted my many of us tennis heads, Tech Challenge IV 3/4 in all OG colors (that overseas release was just dumb, even though I did grab a pair) and Challenge LWP are just a few that I long for a release, along with an OG Maestro 1, and Force V). But not worrying about releases like I once did has been a good thing.

Stuff like this dude above just hurt the entire hobby. He and she never helped him, and she said the same thing? Sure, and I got a bridge to sell them in NY. Crap like this just makes the shoe hobby horrible nowadays (and it used to be fun).

Last edited:
Not buying that he doesn't have some type of connections flowing from nike. Obviously his mom is providing something.

And why would you oust your bot means? Is Adidas really shipping 600 pairs to shoes to the same address?

Back
Top Bottom