Owner of resell company “West Coast Streetwear” mom is a VP at Nike - UPDATE - mom forced to step down

Mom 100% had a hand in this. You don’t just cut yourself off with one of the most iconic brands at such a high position without a fight to prove your innocence.

BW Article says it all. What made him “different” from other resellers was his insider information on “bricks”. Moms was plugging him on sales, where and when. Point blanks. Also sneaking exclusives to him hence his immense luck of finding a storage with mags that he paid 22 bands for. Talk about a scandal.

6 figures wasn’t enough for mommy.

wasn't his mom helping him secure all these sneakers? without his mom how is he making 6-7 figures easily

his mom was the plug. Without her he's just like every other dude scouring outlet stores to find steals to make a 20 dollar profit

The article also stated they rented a box truck and drove around the area plus, Washington, Colorado, Arizona, Nevada and even down and south east to hit a bunch of Nike outlets to wipe them out. Brought the truck back and sold it all.

Yep she help pushed the sales strategy from stores to SNKRs. This in return is what has Nike sales booming within a pandemic....I have quite a few shares of Nike stock so trust me on that...but yeah it was her vision. Now I know why Nike Dallas doesn't get crap anymore!

Man it's bigger than that. I believe there's some class action lawsuits coming...otherwise she would still be employed.

Wallstreet will tell it all tomorrow though. Nike shares will probably take a dip.

Damn, now I feel stupid I didn’t buy Nike puts when this story 1st broke...

Lmaooo at y’all thinking he making 600k a month profit . I been following him for a while . He moves general release Jordan’s in the thousands and a lot of outlet pairs . He does work with multiple people in the warehouse . He may be making that in a year but def not in a month

Ahem.. misha misha
1EBE3E5F-FC03-439E-84D1-D3CF7BEABA55.jpeg

that's sales, no? not sure what his profit margins are but he's gotta pay for the shoes (using his mom's discount) and storage and it seems like he has a few people working for him who he has to pay.

that's still a lot of money though.

Oh agreed. Sales vs profit but still. $600k. Think about that. Just some bots bringing the shoes in then sell at resell prices.

that's sales, no? not sure what his profit margins are but he's gotta pay for the shoes (using his mom's discount) and storage and it seems like he has a few people working for him who he has to pay.

that's still a lot of money though.

I’m guessing he’d profited around 150-200K after taxes. I really hope more info will be shared eventually, it’s a pretty interesting situation.

So many either young kids or sneaker newbs in this thread. This is not nearly as big as some of you want to think it is. This is far from even the biggest Nike employee reselling scandal and is not the reason y’all can’t hit on SNKRS.

Kids are just trolling about that...but she is responsible for Nike’s online sales strategy and disregarding physical stores. And THAT IS a huge reason why shoes are becoming hard to cop. I had a much better chance at winning a Nike Dallas raffle than copping off SNKRS for a random GR smh.

Kids are just trolling about that...but she is responsible for Nike’s online sales strategy and disregarding physical stores. And THAT IS a huge reason why shoes are becoming hard to cop. I had a much better chance at winning a Nike Dallas raffle than copping off SNKRS for a random GR smh.

The move away from physical stores has been going on for a very long time by a lot more companies than just Nike. That decision has absolutely nothing to do with the inability to cop sneakers and if anything it’s much easier now for most people. It’s odd to me that people still do not comprehend supply and demand. Before the big move over the past ten years to online direct to consumer sales the demand was not nearly as high as it’s been and the ridicules secondary prices have had a much more significant role in the ability to cop.

I guarantee more people in Dallas are getting these overhyped garbage release nowadays that sell out instantly online than back when you had been doing the raffles in store.

The move away from physical stores has been going on for a very long time by a lot more companies than just Nike. That decision has absolutely nothing to do with the inability to cop sneakers and if anything it’s much easier now for most people. It’s odd to me that people still do not comprehend supply and demand. Before the big move over the past ten years to online direct to consumer sales the demand was not nearly as high as it’s been and the ridicules secondary prices have had a much more significant role in the ability to cop.

I guarantee more people in Dallas are getting these overhyped garbage release nowadays that sell out instantly online than back when you had been doing the raffles in store.
You’ll be hard pressed to find ANYONE else that thinks Nike puts out ample supply of their best products. They limit stock intentionally to generate hype.

This woman answers to very few people at Nike. She definitely represents Nike and their overall strategy…and she helped her son be a reseller. Kid had insider info and ran bots. This could have easily affected SNKRS app and how we are able to get shoes. The culture at Nike HQ has to be trash for something like this to pop off.

Last edited:
Nike has been driving up the resell price of their best products by limiting stock just so they could build HYPE. Then their VP turns around and bankrolls an operation for her son to sell us those “limited” products at the higher price. Man, how stupid do people really think we are. Nike would have let this rock for the next 10 years if the kid didn’t start movin dumb.

Last edited:
6F39F0F7-F2B4-4939-8847-240803FB7D32.png

Check this :emoji_poop: out…this is her back porch.
E1B0F2B0-8CBA-46F7-8528-27C14A25C07D.jpeg

Yea man…I guess we just blowin this outta proportion huh? Just kids on the internet huh? I guess we don’t comprehend supply and demand. A VP at Nike is a reseller….Nike is a reseller? :emoji_ok_hand:

Another question is, how many corporations have their own approved resellers to sell their products at double the price specifically for the company?

I wonder about that all the time. If I was Nike, I would have no problem hiring "independent contractors" to handle a percentage of stock to resell at double or triple the price and bring those funds right back to the company.

Greed wouldn't just let you sell to stores if you see the regular person just doubling up on your own products. You can get a cut of the resell market too and out supply any everyday reseller.

Been out of the sneaker side so long I don’t know what releases anymore. But seeing the amount of kicks ONE kid was able to acquire dude could easily affect a release. Mainly because there are a bunch of Nike employees probably participating but maybe doing it on a smarter level.

Back in the day on NT we’d always be so in aww at how someone could have a trunk full of a hard to get release. Now these resellers getting more inventory than a Footlocker on release day. Game is most definitely rigged.

Someone mentioned Trophy Room 1s. I literally never heard of them and did a quick Google. Idc how many bots or connects you have there’s no way that Benjamin Kicks dude didn’t get those straight from the store.

I thought the sneaker bubble had burst? I see SBs are hot again too. It’s all a vicious cycle :lol:

Back
Top Bottom