Owner of resell company “West Coast Streetwear” mom is a VP at Nike - UPDATE - mom forced to step down

If he would’ve just shut up and kept his mouth closed they could’ve ate for a long time smh. I ain’t even mad at the finesse but damn doing interviews and internet pics smh. Dumb gonna dumb. Wish I had that plug.

That part. Dumb *** could’ve been set on his own, well into his 30s and beyond without ever having to work or use his own bread...and parlayed it into something completely different.

But this dummy wanna be Ig famous too. Internet fame is a drug.

This is some classic White American **** tho :lol:. Nepotism and white privilege are the pillars of this country. And they will face no real accountability, while continuing to fail up.

I think there's a part of the story thats being ignored. She disclosed her son's business in 2018 and Nike had no issue with it? Not understand how an immediate family member having a business re-selling Nike products at a premium wouldn't raise some eyebrows?

This is different than the Marcus trophy room situation, nothing you can do there. Bro was born with the diamond spoon at Nike.

So I'm seeing the photos making the rounds on social media. Either his mom was completely oblivious to what her son was doing or she was complicit in the whole thing. Like the picture above homie has an entire FSR of the Off White 5s.

I feel zero remorse for her. Like others have mentioned she will be fine. Lay low for awhile, lick your wounds and another opportunity will come her way. She already did the hard part by breaking through. She is 'in'. I'm sure she is already putting out 'feelers' to her network on what her next move could be.
He was using their house as a store room before upgrading. Of course she knew. Also he rented a u haul. Last I checked 19 year olds couldn’t rent cars

I think there's a part of the story thats being ignored. She disclosed her son's business in 2018 and Nike had no issue with it? Not understand how an immediate family member having a business re-selling Nike products at a premium wouldn't raise some eyebrows?

This is different than the Marcus trophy room situation, nothing you can do there. Bro was born with the diamond spoon at Nike.
Negative press. You can do things as long as it doesn’t start to reflect on us poorly. If he didn’t do those interviews it prob would’ve gone unnoticed

Bc reselling is probably rampant at Nike and they probably love the fact that resellers increase the hype. She told them her son was reselling sneakers and they basically said “nothing to see here”. It’s the culture. Nike just saving face right now.

Dawg I'm just in shock. She didn't retire. No pension or retirement balloon. And now publicly looked at as a weasel and a snake because it's assumed she gave privileged info and resources to her bum *** seed. Can't trust her with confidentiality. Career cooked.

Man's clout chased his mom's into unemployment. And at her age, who is gonna hire her now? It's too late to start a new career. She going out sad.

Didn't even have time to retire and have her little goodbye cake and cringe office lunchroom party. Shorty had to quit like the feds were sweeping. Ran out her office, chair still spinning. This is crazy. And all because that little pos wanted a nike clearance outlet. This a made for tv movie. This like an episode of black mirror.

She's white, she'll be fine (sadly).

She pretty much took a vacay for the rest of 2021. When things die down she''ll pop-up at another major company by the end of the year, early next year. That WP has its benefits.

If I find success in the forest and nobody is there to see it, did I find success?

Attention is the currency of the weak.

What we call "Clout Chasing" is nothing more than one of the 7 deadly sins...Pride.

What the weak head with strongest bias rules, Is pride, the never-failing vice of fools.— Alexander Pope, An Essay on Criticism, line 203

The Sin of Pride is said by some to be the foremost of the Seven Deadly Sins. Hubris is the gateway through which all other sin enters the mortal soul.

She wanted to see her son win, and was willing to trade her career for the ability to say her college drop out son is a winner...foolish enough to believe she was smarter than everyone else, not realizing anyone would question the fact that she literally drove her son to the finish line in a Tesla.

His Mother should have Frank Lucas'ed her son from the start...but just like Frank, pride got her too...through her pride in her son.

Last edited:
Oh she can if she wants. Heat will blow over. In 6 months five hundred other things will have happened and she has decades of experience at a global behemoth. If she wants to go to UA or something, she'd have a job in a nanosecond.
People have done worse and recovered.

She is a white woman.

She can smile her way into another position and never be heard from again.
It's not the "reselling Nike product on the side" part that makes me say that.

It's the "letting someone else use the company card to bankroll their operations" that we're missing here.

She's lucky her son was only reselling sneakers and not doing something else that would have gotten law enforcement involved.

She's white, she'll be fine (sadly).

She pretty much took a vacay for the rest of 2021. When things die down she''ll pop-up at another major company by the end of the year, early next year. That WP has its benefits.
Yea. She has 25 years of experience. Companies would kill to be able to put a woman in a top management position, so they can show they are diverse

It's not the "reselling Nike product on the side" part that makes me say that.

It's the "letting someone else use the company card to bankroll their operations" that we're missing here.

She's lucky her son was only reselling sneakers and not doing something else that would have gotten law enforcement involved.

I hear you but you are really underestimated the power of a white woman being able to land on her feet.

In a fair/just world, what you are saying would hold true.

Is it confirmed she let her son used her company card or just personal card? The article I read just said CC which I assume is personal. I have a company card and any expense needs to be accounted for with receipts and all so I would be surprised if someone at Nike’s expense team is not looking at those regularly.

Lol wut…she runs Nike and has WAY more influence in helping his business grow. Kid pops up with sold out sneakers from his mom’s company and sells them at a higher price….
Do you know how bots work? You could do the same **** with an Amex platinum card cause it has no limit. Also he isnt the only one running the bots, he has a team of kids helping him.

So I'm seeing the photos making the rounds on social media. Either his mom was completely oblivious to what her son was doing or she was complicit in the whole thing. Like the picture above homie has an entire FSR of the Off White 5s.

I feel zero remorse for her. Like others have mentioned she will be fine. Lay low for awhile, lick your wounds and another opportunity will come her way. She already did the hard part by breaking through. She is 'in'. I'm sure she is already putting out 'feelers' to her network on what her next move could be.
He bought those from stadium goods lol.....for resale

She was in on it. Nothings changing. Bots still gonna bot, Nike will still count the money. L’s for the foreseeable future.
Bots still gonna bot. nothing is gonna change

Since we’re going down this route would be a different story if this family was black. We’d be talking about ethics/embezzlement/fraud/tax evasion etc..

A black woman too?! ****. She'd have to take the rest of her son's stock, flip that and use the profits to open up her own small business because you know damn well the corporate folks will blackball her and she wouldn't be work for a major company again. And that's IF she isn't charged with something. :smh:

Is it confirmed she let her son used her company card or just personal card? The article I read just said CC which I assume is personal. I have a company card and any expense needs to be accounted for with receipts and all so I would be surprised if someone at Nike’s expense team is not looking at those regularly.
I know whenever I use my company Amex it automatically generates an expense report I have to complete. For this reason I don’t even use the company card I just pay out of pocket and do a refund report. I kind of feel like the VP isn’t going to have a regular corporate Amex account though. I would think she had some sort of Amex with no limits or boundaries…Nike maybe pays the bill, but it’s not on the corporate account. She probably doesn’t have to do detailed expense reports. It had to be a special card to put that kind of spend on it.

That part. Dumb *** could’ve been set on his own, well into his 30s and beyond without ever having to work or use his own bread...and parlayed it into something completely different.

But this dummy wanna be Ig famous too. Internet fame is a drug.

This is some classic White American **** tho :lol:. Nepotism and white privilege are the pillars of this country. And they will face no real accountability, while continuing to fail up.
I’m saying. People seem surprised in this thread but this is just par for the course. Repeat this same story in every other industry and you have America. White America.

It was her personal card, not company card. I don't know where you guys are seeing it was a company card. I'm sure she would've been fired immediately if she ran up a bill like that.

I know whenever I use my company Amex it automatically generates an expense report I have to complete. For this reason I don’t even use the company card I just pay out of pocket and do a refund report. I kind of feel like the VP isn’t going to have a regular corporate Amex account though. I would think she had some sort of Amex with no limits or boundaries…Nike maybe pays the bill, but it’s not on the corporate account. She probably doesn’t have to do detailed expense reports. It had to be a special card to put that kind of spend on it.
you can get a regular Amex platinum card and do that. all you need is a 700 credit score and referral and as long as you pay it off every month it has no limit.

It was her personal card, not company card. I don't know where you guys are seeing it was a company card. I'm sure she would've been fired immediately if she ran up a bill like that.
DB3A68B4-688E-4DD7-BFB6-AFE3887157AC.jpeg

I’m sure she had different rules/process for her level of corporate card than a rank and file employee.

Back
Top Bottom